Vasectomy Horror Stories- Have Any? Or Normal Vasectomy Stories ?

by flipper 43 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I had it done and paid extra for the "I don't remember shit" drugs. Apparently during the procedue I threw the tools and equipment out in the hall and caused quite a but of chaos for a bit, woke up strapped down.

Other than that, no problems. heh heh heh.

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

I had it done about 9 years ago, at the same time I had a hernia repair. No problems whatsoever. Its the only way to go. edited to add: flipper Im confused about your female sign on your avatar. Or am I missing something?

• justsomedude
    justsomedude

I have an appt to get snipped and you guys are terrifying the shit out of me.

• bem
    bem

I am so out of my posting range here... sorry for what you guys had to go through that had bad expieriences.

But truly having a vasectomy was the ABSOLUTE BEST thing my husband done for me, yes his was traumatic, Not really bad just traumatic, but then he would remember what "things" looked like when those babies of his were being born and he figured he survived the snip okay.

• Gerard
    Gerard
    So go back & get it checked ...His didnt work. -Mouthy

Absolutely! I once worked with a rookie physician who was cutting blood vessels instead of the vas deferens duct. True story.

• Gerard
    Gerard

I had it done and paid extra for the "I don't remember shit" drugs. Apparently during the procedue I threw the tools and equipment out in the hall and caused quite a but of chaos for a bit, woke up strapped down.

Other than that, no problems. heh heh heh. -wanderlustguy

That's what you were told. The doctor had a strange grin in his face...wonder why....

• nelly136
    nelly136

my now ex cheating husbands went very well,he came out a bit sore but happy.

soon fixed that!

as he couldn't drive home i had the pleasure of playing taxi,

the normal 5 mile drive home via the supermarket turned out to be about 15 by the time i'd remembered the way back.

here in the uk road tax is never spent on the roads, you wouldn't believe how many manholes bumps and holes you can find in brit roads, i lost count after the first mile or two but i'm mildly confident i hit 99% of them, and kerbs???? bless men for inventing them there so us careless women can use them as corner markers.

price of vasectomy aprox £75

price of his nail marks in my car seats ...souvenir value

satisfaction.....priceless

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

I had mine done about 6 years ago. Like flipper I got my first introduction to valium It was a quick procedure followed by a weekend of being waited on hand & foot. The poke from the lidocaine was the most painful part. I found the doctor wearing a polka dot bow tie to be more unnerving than the procedure itself (something about dropping trou for a man with a silly tie felt a little strange). It's well worth the peace of mind my partner(s) and I can enjoy.

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

I just heard about the BME Pain Olympics video and now you guys are talking about this. If you haven't heard about it, don't google it.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

My ex husband had one after our second child, she was ten pounds and I had a very tramatic birth, I told him, I was done. (I was supposed to get a tubal at delivery of my second but due to complications could not.) His went very easy. They knocked him out, he woke up, it was done, the only problem he had was a bit of mortification at waking up with his hand cupping his balls in front of a cute nurse. LOL A couple days later, he was back in action, no problem. And having no worries of getting pregnant again, was very liberating!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit