WHERE DO YOU POST FROM? ANY PARTICULAR TIME?

by Dansk 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Please do tell us about your laptop hotspots. (Visualizing)

ROFL! Thanks for making me laugh!

• delilah
    delilah
    my pc is always being comandeered by one of my sons! Mark even got me a spare laptop so I could get online, but all that means is one son upstairs, one down, talking to each other on MSN and sending rude noises through!

lol, I can picture my 2 sons doing this...crazy boys!!! Gotta love 'em eh?? I rarely get the chance to come on when my husband and 2 sons are home, so I take advantage of early morning before work, and I have my coffee, while reading through posts.

Then I usually have a chance at lunch, and after dinner.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

during the day from work - on AOL and std to give different IP addresses , at home in the evening from another PC. On business from a hotel whenever I get time. So you should see a minimum of 5 different IPM addresses in my posts

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Hello Dansk, I cant post from work, The state of Florida has made it so I cant log onto JWD.

So I post at the end of my working day usually and on my weekends. And for about a half hour before I go to work.

This place is addictive to me.

But thats all right. I have to have something to do with my free time. This beats sitting in a kingdumb hall. For some reason I cant explain, I hardly ever watch tv. So I hang out here.

If I was younger and more industrious, I dont thing I would spend this much time here.

But when you work midnights and its your day off and its 4:54 am what are you going to do?

I post from my den/ office/ music studio. Right now this post is being written at 4:54 am Florida time.

One more beer and its off to bed.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Jag:

For some reason I cant explain, I hardly ever watch tv.

We have Sky - over 400 channels - and I'm still bored to death with it all. I'll watch a good film, documentary or football (soccer) match if my team, Manchester United, is playing otherwise I'm on here or reading.

Have you noticed how many people log on early in the morning?

As has already been stated, one can see who's getting up by the sudden flurry of posts.

Ian

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    As has already been stated, one can see who's getting up by the sudden flurry of posts.

Getting up? I'm just going to bed. (4:45am) Hot night.

• snowbird
    snowbird

During the weekdays, I get up around 3 am CST and do the JWD trivia quiz. Then I read posts from the previous night.

When I get to work at 8 am, I log on and continue reading and posting. My job involves a lot of data entry, so I can easily switch back and forth. I have yet to be reprimanded by my boss for doing so.

Weekend mornings, I log on to do the quizz and read a little. That's about it.

Sylvia

• brinjen
    brinjen

I usually post from home, when depends on my work schedule. Sometimes, I take my notebook to work and use my mobile phone as a modem and post from there. Still chasing that holy grail of a job that grants me a private office with internet access.

• bem
    bem

I post from home, and no telling when I'll be here, I'm an un-normal-sleeper <> been that way all my life. I may be here at anytime. but it is cool to read the others around the world as they post, We are six hours earlier here than you are Ian, well if all of England has the same time zone we are. So my 9:26 am is 3:26 pm, if I have added right

• Dansk
    Dansk
    So my 9:26 am is 3:26 pm, if I have added right

I'd say you're right.

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit