WHERE DO YOU POST FROM? ANY PARTICULAR TIME?

by Dansk 34 Replies latest jw friends

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

Fellow UK person! I generally get on first thing in the morning and briefly check out the last few pages of posts, then occasionally I get an hour or two in the evening to have a proper read through and respond!

Trouble is in our house, my pc is always being comandeered by one of my sons! Mark even got me a spare laptop so I could get online, but all that means is one son upstairs, one down, talking to each other on MSN and sending rude noises through!

Poppy

• onacruse
    onacruse

I have a fairly strong sleep cycle of 1.5 hours. So, I'll oftentimes wake up after 4.5 hours, get up, have a smoke, and post a bit, then go back to bed for another 3.0 hours. Sometimes it's 3.0 and 4.5.

In other words, there is no predicting when I may stick out my ugly face.

edit to add: We live in Oregon, so we get the sunshine way earlier than you Brits! LOL

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    You can definately see a pattern in postings - there are waves of different posters as the world wakes up

That's so good to watch as it happens too! I was around here for all of UK night on Wednesday/Thursday (got the essay done on time - just need to catch up the sleep now lol!) Different kinds of topics become more active and other slght differences like that.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

onacruse, allow me to edit your edit:

edit to add: We live in Oregon, so we get the sunshine way earlier than you Brits!

• DJK
    DJK

From home and at work.

Between 10 pm and 4 am I'm usually sleeping.

• onacruse
    onacruse

LOL w/ emo!

When I last talked with Ian, we were at odds about which of us got less sunshine. Now that the trees are gone from our backyard, I think we have the upper hand, and may even have a decent garden next year.

Ian, be as jealous as you like! roflmao

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

GMT!

• Dansk
    Dansk

I'm going to bed now so perhaps Americans and Australians can post.

G'night ALL,

Ian

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I post from home or from one of about seven wireless hotspots with my laptop.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Abandoned:

I post from home or from one of about seven wireless hotspots with my laptop.

Please do tell us about your laptop hotspots. (Visualizing)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit