CRIPES!!! The PO and CO saw my Chrismas Tree

by bluesapphire 49 Replies latest jw friends

• GetOverIt
    GetOverIt

LOL!

"Are you sure that's what you saw?" "Be careful now, are you SURE that's what you saw?"
  • Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

We still love you. Have your damn Christmas tree and enjoy it!!! Don't deny the joy you feel even to these vile people!!!

But that's just me.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

There's always: 'no no, that was a Hannukah bush'. I don't think they'd form a committee for that. . .lol

• horrible life
    horrible life
    'no no, that was a Hannukah bush'.

That was good!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If you have any unbelieving people living in the house, you can say that that person or people were the ones that put up the Christmas tree (and you could do the whole house, exterior and all and pass the blame on those outsiders). Hey, if the Witlesses can't tell the truth about the pedophile scandals and attempt to fix the mess, then why should you be obliged to tell the truth about the Christmas tree?

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

and after you find out what your daughter had done you burnt that evil tree while praying to Jehovah to clear the house of christmas demons.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Sorry Blue, I'm late to this thread:

They saw the Christmas tree AND the manger scene.

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now what! I'm sure they came for the purpose to find out if we were celebrating Christmas. Do you think it would fly if we said we share the house with family and they put up the Christmas stuff?

NO WAY!

Your children are happy with all the Christmas lights:

My son keeps saying, "Daddy! Let's decorate our house with lights."

That says millions. Stuff the organisation and enjoy Christmas with your family.

Ian

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

you know, if your husband is still in, let him handle it however he wants to - he can blame you and the kids if he wants. But in the long run, the best thing to do would be to tell them to take a long hike on a short pier - it's your house and your life.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Well, we got through the week and no one came by. I had asked my husband to let me get the door if they did come by so I could work my charms on them and let them be on their way but he refused. He said he would handle it his way (which scares me).

I'll keep ya'll posted if they come back at all.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

hey charge your daughter a dollar a month rent............... she pays rent she has rights in the house

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit