CRIPES!!! The PO and CO saw my Chrismas Tree

by bluesapphire 49 Replies latest jw friends

• BIG D
    BIG D

Horrible, your good, my x was a good liar, too!!!!!!!!

big d

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Sorry, but if you told the truth in the first place, things would be much different. Why continue a lie when the truth shall set you free from mind prison.

• oldflame
    oldflame

If they call you on it ? Hey look at it this way your all done with them and you can finally live your lives in peace and happiness. Is that not what we all long for ? Let them kick you out it will be the best and smartest thing you will ever do. You will gain more than you loose.

Oldflame

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

They probably loved it!..They love to get people in trouble....Makes their day and gives them something to gossip about.

By the way..whats the punishment these days for having a X mas tree in your house?...Is that like having a cross in your house? Can they disfellowship you for that or just reprove you?

Snoozy ...who couldn't care less as she DA herself many many years ago...Come see MY TREE...

• Gringa
    Gringa

Wow - the things we go through to make people think we believe like them - how sad.I have been out so long, all of this is shicking to me.

I wonder if all the non-believers that go to the meetings just stopped going, how many people would be left? I wonder if all the pople pretending to still be in the "truth" just really told the "truth" about thier feelings, if the majority of the cult would fold? I wonder if the majority of the people just stopped the games, if the last ones holding on would wake up?

Humans don't like to be leaders - they want to be followers and they want company....what if the company left?

• horrible life
    horrible life
    Horrible, your good, my x was a good liar, too!!!!!!!!

Well Thank You Big D!!! I do what I can! Hey, I tried to marry you off the other night, on a thread. The poster was new, and hasn't showed back up. Do you

think that I scared her off? http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/148087/1.ashx

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Yah, I'm waiting for the same visit here. However, my wife is not a jw and, her name is also on the mortagage and the house.Therefore, it's Her house and she can do whatever she pleases with it. Oh, of course we hung the lights ALL around the roof , and the porch, and the flying reindeer, and the lighted snowman family. GEE! I LOVE THIS CHRISTMAS thing. So what can they say to THAT!

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

HEY LOOK! I'm a junior now!!!!! WOW! Let's have a party!!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Tell them that it was a 'random' happening. Someone came thru the neighborhood decorating away, got into your house and decked the halls.

Tell them you have 'two witnesses' to whom it was, and that the guys looked like some pioneers from a local congregation and you would like to see a pictoral line-up so that the culprit can be hounded down and disfellowshipped.

Jeff

• GetOverIt
    GetOverIt

I wouldn't worry about them. Nor would I lie. I wouldn't call them, well 'cause I don't have to. Keep in mind that the one that really matters aleady knows what you're doing, not that it's wrong. But God is the only one you're accountable to for anything. Let the "fear" that permeates probably all the witnesses go. Enjoy life. Merry Xmas! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit