Anyone getting snow?

by BrentR 37 Replies latest jw friends

• tinker
    tinker

27* and 3' of untracked powder snow and more white stuff on the way here in Eastern Wa.

I have lived her over 20yr but originally from SoCal. Every year I am still 'shocked' when the white flakes start to fly. It just does not seem natural.

• Warlock
    Warlock

I stopped that addiction decades ago.

Warlock

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Yep, we got snow. And a 4x4, thank goodness. Had to drive my son to work today. His little put put wouldn't make it. A block from our house there was a car flipped upside down in the ditch. Snow is very wet and slippery here. Not dry at all.

Cog

• ninja
    ninja

I thought it was.....but its just dandruff

• oldflame
    oldflame

Nothing here in Redding, Ca. but I read a forecast earlier and it said snow and rain tonight, so we will see.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

What is snow?

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Barbie Doll, Vinny, and jaguar....I hate you all. altaltalt

Snow in Chicago today. The first. Freezing rain and sleet now. I can hear it outside my bedroom window. My son says he's moving to Miami in Feb. I think I'm going. I've had 15 years of the Windy City.....enough is enough.

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher
    I was out with a t-shirt and jeans today.

Sometimes, life just doesn't seem fair!

floridamarch07 007

(A photo from last March, as we were leaving to the airport to fly to FLORIDA!)

This is what is ahead, and we have had an early start this year. Anyone living in a warm and snow-free environment want some company?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit