Anyone getting snow?

by BrentR 37 Replies latest jw friends

• chickpea
    chickpea

8.5 inches in 12 hrs

forecast calls for snow all night

• BrentR
    BrentR

8.5"? Where are you located? That is enough for some serious sledding!

It's now changing between freeezing rain and snow. My wife is a paramedic and is working tonight, she just called to tell me they are on thier 14th car accident and she still has two more hrs left on her shift.

• orbison11
    orbison11

ah snow

here in canada, we have been told it will be the coldest winter in 15 years,,yuk

i live in a small city outside vancouver, which has the best temp in canada,,,10.5 celsius (dont ask me what that is,,i am old lol only good at metric)

so now we have our second snow,,,is to be a storm,,eastern parts of van.island, getting 20-40 cm (again dont ask, lol)

i am about 1 hour east of van, chilliwack,,,we could get anywhere from 10-40 cm overnight,,it has just started,,vancouver was in a blitz all day,,,,they cant drive, plus is hilly, hence all the accidents

but is ok, i bought enough wine to last me tru the blizzard,,,oh and nachos:)

orb

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Yes! Oh wait, no.

• chickpea
    chickpea

serious sledding indeed.... my 16 YO cannot wait to get his "sled", aka snowmobile, out on the trails..... but first the mundane snow removal on the 127 foot long driveway!!

i live on the southshore of the upper lake ..... superior! largest freshwater surface area lake on the planet!

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

No, it was a very mild day, jeans and t-shirt! Thanks for the video!

Swalker

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Just finished a day trip to Bellingham and it's a blizzard outside from the Canadian border all the way to Bellingham and beyond. Cold, too and windy! Had a great meal at Bellis Fair, just north of Bellingham on the I -5. So far about 5 inches or 12 cm's and 24 degrees F.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

We've got at least 5inches down already and they are expecting up to 50cm by Wed. It's -12 C right now, feels like -23 with the windchill, and winter is just starting here, oh joy, oh bliss. I could handle having just one day of winter wonderland, xmas!

• Vinny
    Vinny

Is 82 here.

No snow yet...

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

70 and brezzy. Sitting in my shorts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit