January '08 "Keep on the Watch" brochure campaign cancelled

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 76 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

confirmed. My mom's friend just told her it hasnt yet been announced at her hall but her study conductor told her. He refused to tell her why it was canceled though

• zamora251978
    zamora251978

my family doesn't speak about religion to me. Have no clue what's it all about? Same old Same old anyway.

Lulu

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Need to know more! This is juicy stuff!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Rrrr, can't figure how to embed...

• horrible life
    horrible life

It looks good

• horrible life
    horrible life

OMG Billy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You said there is more!! It can't top this!! You are awesome dude!!!!

And, tell me again, who were these booklets for? Were they to be given like tracts, or to be "sold" in door to door service, like the Watchtower and Awake?

I wonder if the NBC news would like a copy? How about the Catholic churches? When were these delivered to the KHalls?

• horrible life
    horrible life

I need to buy some stock in Sharpie Markers. Now every KH, will be required to buy a dozen Sharpie markers, and mark out the true offending statements

alt.

• dinah
    dinah

Let's just all kick back and see if Christ agrees with these idiots.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Does anybody have access to one to scan? I would like to participate in their brochure campaign

LRG

• KW13
    KW13

the campaign is cancelled yes but is the actual brochure coming out still?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit