Do all men cheat?

by Save My Soul 151 Replies latest jw friends

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

A friend (someone I respected a great deal / mentor) at my job has shared some information with me. He cheats on his wife. WOW!!

Personally, I have never cheated on my wife of 15 years, although It is VERY easy to do. Women have offered themselves willingly on our work related trips (even a few men in New Orleans and San Diego ugh, no thanks). As a witness, I believed only the bad, evil and wicked would smoke, curse, cheat ect.

The question is, Do all men cheat? This does not have to include those that are / were disfellowshipped, they usually stop after getting caught.

Do you know of men / women that cheat on their spouse regularly? Worldly or witness. Provide details of the circumstances (strip clubs, business trips, girlfriend in other cities, ect..........).

Again, I can not believe that a respectable person is regularly engaging in this behavior. He appears to be a great husband /father/ leader /chief, but morals are not included in this package. I have known him for 4 years, but just found this out recently.

Again, if you respond (do NOT give names, just circumstances) please answer the questions.

This individual has women in several cities around the world. I viewed photos of the bodies of many beautiful women. I was shocked, yet in awe of his accomplishments.

I have known many to cheat, but IMO, they were not respectable people. I am starting to feel that despite NOT being a witness, I am truly an anomoly, a faithful husband.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i don't cheat on my wife. so, no not all men do.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

SEx is a powerful force that obscures reason. All men Can cheat but not all do.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

No. All men do NOT cheat.

I know for sure.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• beksbks
    beksbks

I had a faithful husband. 20+ years in a less than stellar relationship, but he did not cheat. My "new" man I truly believe would not cheat. I think it says something about the relationship, I really do. I know those who will say that is not it, but from my perspective of those I know who have, there is something wrong. I happen to believe it's got to do with self confidence. If you don't have it, you look anywhere you can to prove that you are worth something. Until that is fixed, you can never be truly faithful.

Or maybe I'm just one awesome woman.............................

• avishai
    avishai

Uhh, no. You're not an anomaly. Yes, I've known some philandering SOB's, and when I find out, I usually stop hanging out with them.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Yes, they do.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Nope! Not at all.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Avishai, hot AND faithful??? Give the other guys a chance man!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

No, I dont think they all cheat

but I seem to have a magnet that attract them!!

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit