Do all men cheat?

by Save My Soul 151 Replies latest jw friends

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

I have never "strayed" from my physical relationship with my wife. As a JW, I was not mentally, emotionally loyal. Since my baptism as a Christian in '03, I have kept my focus on my wife, alone. True, being a harmonal male, seein an attractive female, there are those "momments," however, I, quickly, regain my focus. I am not interested in other women.....Mrs. Williams, ONLY....

Nuf' said,

V Oh.....I was married a virgin....Mrs. Williams has been my proverbial "only" and that is quite ok with this old hillbilly....

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

wanderlustguy, actually i like controversal topics, that's all ;)

sweetstuff, i think the problem is that first you generalize the term cheating and then you apply the same consequence to all of it.

in the rare occasion i am out with my male friends, get a little drunk and finally find myself with a girl on my lap i don't risk aids, haven't crossed MY line and don't feel the need to confess. on the contrary, i feel the need to better keep this for myself (and ask my friends not to publish the pictures on internet). i might even consider it a mistake, but not a huge one at that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit