i found a pice of sublimnal art as a dubbie i'm shocked!

by XOCO 81 Replies latest watchtower bible

• nelly136
    nelly136

thats one ugly ' fetus '

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Subliminal art is a means by which secret socities communicate,

wow it really works aswell

i can think of nothing except sublimnal pice socities

• JCanon
    JCanon

ya, i dont see it at all. and i see monsters, aliens, humans and animals in the texture of my carpet. a baby?!

i dont believe in sublimal pictures in wt literature at all. most if not all of the tower are misguided sincere ppl. its just coincidence when a picture looks like something else. like i stated above its easy for a human to see faces and stuff in random patterns.

That might be a general claim if you're talking about an ink blot. But LOTS OF PEOPLE clearly see this face and list it along with other "subliminal" art. So you're just in DENIAL. I've pointed this picture out to some other witnesses and asked them about it, and they did the same thing. Just said it was a fluke and not intentional and "looks like a normal hand to me", which of course, they were being dishonest. Anybody can see with the artistic ability of the illustrators that this was a COMMISSIONED cryptic depiction, the best they could come up with, but so obvious it's not even SUBLIMINAL. This is SPECIFIC. It is not sipmly a face, but the face is of someone with eyes closed and thus sleeping, and features of a black person. That's TOO SPECIFIC. Plus the GB look at every word and every illustration of every magazine and book and discuss it. So no way they didn't see this as well. This is their Freemasonry secret message regarding the Christ related to a sleeping black infant, which is a concept out there in JW land based upon some other strange occult happenings. How do we put this in perspective? EASY. Just take a look at the seeing-eye Freemasonry pyramid Russell is buried under and you'll understand why "subliminal" art is used to send messages to secret cult members who are part of the organization. Freemasons use subliminal art to "hide in plain sight" their secret messages. Some of us know what the sleeping black infant's face is a cryptic reference to... and some of us are clueless or in denial. JCanaan

• JCanon
    JCanon
    Subliminal art is a means by which secret socities communicate,

wow it really works aswell

i can think of nothing except sublimnal pice socities

If you can, go to the modern-day place where the "throne of Satan" is located and look around for "subliminal" messages and art. The new throne of Satan is in Arcadia, California, but also include Monrovia, which is right next to it. Check out the "homeopathic" oriented places. Card shops. Maybe antique shops. See what you can find. Also locate the Arcadia congregation. Make sure you attend the mid-week meeting. It's ironic that people who have closed minds and closed eyes always expect others to see nothing as well. Not believing is one thing. But when you see something right in front of you, like this sleeping black child that doesn't belong here and pretend the artists were not commissioned to include that face is just not facting reality. Instead, look at Russell's grave, figure it out that's he was Jewish Illuminati, and then it's not so strange you have subliminal art like this creeping into WTS literature. The WTS is Babylon the Great. Fritz Springemeir even claims the new headquarters of the Illuminati is at Brooklyn Bethel! Now that sounds preposterous, for sure, but what proof do we have it's not the case? We don't! And as soon as we want to say, "there's no evidence" of any connection we have to deal with Russell's grave and the clear WTS connection with the most advanced Freemasonry. Pyramidology is a foundation of what Russell taught. Hello? Pyramids explaining what is in the Bible? Pagan symbolisms of secret societies like the cross-and-crown from the Templars or the winged-sun disk? Oh PALEEEZE! Do you know why Adolf himself focussed on Jehovah's witnesses? Sorry, it wasn't because they refused to donate blood to the SS. It was because they believed that JWs were secretly being funded by the Jewish secret socities, that's why. That Jewish Freemasonry used the Witness organization as part of their "global plot" to control the world with money. Of course, we all know that is TOTALLY UNFOUNDED, JWs have absolutely NOTHING to do with anything Freemason, right? It was just a cruel, cruel joke to put that pyramid next to Russell's grave and claim the WTS placed it there. Right. Dream on. JCanaan

• JCanon
    JCanon
    thats one ugly ' fetus '

Yeah, brown, with big lips. I wonder what that means if anything. Maybe the WTS doesn't like this sleeping black baby for some reason. Maybe that's what the subliminal message is about as well. Opposing this sleeping black baby who is in the hand of Christ. Maybe making the baby a little gruesome and "ugly" is part of the overall message. It's an anti-baby message, disapproving message. OR...maybe the baby is dead and has started to decompose. Maybe this is not a "sleeping" little baby at all, but a DEAD BABY? That's why it's "ugly", it's dead, decomposing. Read between the fingers!!! JCanaan

• JCanon
  • *summer*
    *summer*

Just looked at my book and yes, it sure is an ugly foetus. More like scary!!!

Will point it out to my study conductor next monday and see if she noticed it and what she has to say.

*summer*

• nelly136
    nelly136

thankyou for posting the whole picture, i nearly choked on my tea.

so here we have a guy with a dodgy mass in his palm, another fella standing in front holding up a bit of bog roll in the direction of genitals on a picture labelled 'climax at hand'

maybe someone in the art department had a warped sense of humour?

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

That demonic fetus makes me want to go door to door and hand out literature again for 90 hours a month for 9 years again. The power of subliminal art should not be underestimated! C'mon, give me a break. W.Once

• brinjen
    brinjen

Thank you for your insight, JCanon!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit