i found a pice of sublimnal art as a dubbie i'm shocked!

by XOCO 81 Replies latest watchtower bible

• XOCO
    XOCO

you guys this has really freaked me out so much tonight as i was looking though my revelation book climax at hand i was looking to see where we had left off and i usually do this by seeing where i have stopped highlighting in the book.

so i started at pg 156 & 157 of the book so there were a bunch of marks on those two pages their are pics nothing special there.

but on page 159 their is a pic of Jesus in the heavens where he is extending his handout to get a piece of paper and that's where i notice on the hand that were the wrinkles are supposed to be there is a Face like a fetus. Now i mean anybody can tell you that is a face of a baby. i don't know why a baby on Jesus hand or what it suppose to mean. i guess it really shows how the Control tower (Watchtower) make me a JW feel really shitty. i've started to cry over it. i felt like someone just undermine my intelligence. i'm surprised i caught that with my own 4 eyes.

i'm sorry i don't have a pic of it i hope someone can scan it and post it for me

brokenhearted XOCO

PS: i will be pointing this out at my book study on Monday night

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well, I hope someone scans it - I haven't seen a JW book in 25 years, I'm curious.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Is this the picture you're referring to?

Dave

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

That *is* a freaky picture.

I didn't understand the extreme emotion mentioned in the opening post but after seeing that pic, *I* want to cry.

It's just weird and freakish.

-Aude.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Watch out XOCO that you don't get labeled an apostate, and get DF'ed for pointing out that it is a subliminal picture. Better to just say, "Why, just look at that, It looks like a picture of a baby. Oh how cute." But I guarantee, there will be someone, who can't or won't see it.

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

That is NOT a normal looking hand.

~Merry

• marmot
    marmot

Do Rorschach tests similarly freak you out? Does the shape of clouds disturb you? (I'm not kidding, there's a guy on here who thinks he's Jesus because he saw a sign in the clouds, coincidentally it happens to be the same hand with two fingers outstretched that you posted)

You're giving the Bethel art department way too much credit, besides what's the significance of a fetus palm anyway? Do you really think that would affect people?

• freeme
    freeme

ya, i dont see it at all. and i see monsters, aliens, humans and animals in the texture of my carpet. a baby?!

i dont believe in sublimal pictures in wt literature at all. most if not all of the tower are misguided sincere ppl. its just coincidence when a picture looks like something else. like i stated above its easy for a human to see faces and stuff in random patterns.

• JCanon
    JCanon

You're not the only person who has noticed this, obviously. It has been picked out many times before. I wonder how many other witnesses will pay more attention to it now? It's even featured in a YouTube Segment!!! You are not seeing things!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdNYXeJw_2Q

JCanaan

• JCanon
    JCanon

Subliminal art is a means by which secret socities communicate, like Freemasons. JWs have always been connected with Freemasons from the time of Russell.

JCanaan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit