If you dont believe in God...according to the bible you are a fool!

by Blackboo 136 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gopher
    Gopher
    Most of you guys are just mad because im telling the truth. How about you give a REAL logical reason or answer to why i am wrong or right instead of attacking my argument? Evolution will NEVER be TRUE! Because its a LIE!

I'm not mad, you're just posting insult after insult.

I heard this "I'm telling the truth, you believe lies" kind of stuff all the time out of the mouths of JW's. I don't need to come to a site like this to have more stuff jammed down my throat.

You are wrong because you're making unprovable claims about an unviewable and unknowable god, like "he can call down fire" and "he is eternal". Those statements may or may not be wrong in and of themselves, but you are wrong to say they're absolutely the truth. That's close-minded.

I'm willing to have a reasonable discussion with a believer. A reasonable one. When you're ready, please let us know. Until then I've said everything I will say to you.

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

@Blue PROOF is EVERYWHERE! People do not want to accept and admit the obvious. Think hard about the things you may see in the animal kingdom or sea. Creation is proof. Mans downfall is proof. Advanced technology is proof. We have never been in a age NEVER..in the past centuries that we have much knowledge to do incredible things today.

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

God has alreayd declared MANY MANY people would be deluded by RELIGION. Beware of those who come to you in sheeps clothing but inside are really wolves. Satan is the real cause of all the confusion (including Jehovah's Witnesses) that many people dont know what to believe or trust. They lose faith in God instead of living by his word alone. Remember Gods thoughts are HIGHER than man. Man will never exceed in any society with God. Man is leading himself into the ground.

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Well I have to go now, but Blackboo, if you aren't afraid to learn what scientists really teach about evolution, watch the videos when you get chance. Many of your questions will be answered. Until you understand what evolution is, it's like we're talking about completely different things.

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

Satan is the god of this world and it is obvious by the actions of people. Satan is selfish and he does not want to live by Gods standards. If evolution was real..then where do EVIL come from? Evil was jus a product of blind luck and processes too?!

• marmot
    marmot

You can believe in religion and God if that's what suits you, but you seem to be on slippery slope of belligerence over what the RIGHT religion and God is.

History seems to have proved how well that succeeded.

If people told you that they believe in the million and one gods of Hinduism, would you stop attacking them? I think we both know the answer to that.

I'd love for you to disprove the numerous archaeological discoveries that show man has been around for much longer that Genesis would indicate. I'm not even talking about hominid ancestors, I'm talking about modern humans who have been around producing tools, pottery and culture for the past 35,000 years.

Go ahead.

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

I dont need to watch lies on tape..i know the truth. God is the final source of truth not man.

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

35,000 years? There werent anything that was recorded in HISTORY.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>> @Almost atheist just think about it....God is eternal and a spirit and can call fire from heaven at ANYTIME..so if he can do it at anytime the obvious answer is these chemicals jus didnt come about..but came about by God himself..he is the source of all things.

OK, thanks for the clarification. By calling fire "eternal" and "self-something" (I don't remember the term you used), it sounded like you were saying they weren't created. I understand what you believe about those things now.

>>Life has to come from a already existing life.

That's a perfectly reasonable thing to think, since we don't have any examples of life coming from non-life. However, I don't think it's a provable statement. It would be more accurate to say, "All life living today that I know of has come from already existing life."

>>What is the source to cause humans and animals to have such perfect design?

Is all life as perfectly designed as you say? Do you know of any examples of what an objective observer might call "poor design" in nature?

Dave

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

Blackboo:

Good and evil comes from human thought and action. Anything that promotes human life and happiness is good, anything that harms human life and happiness is evil.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit