If you dont believe in God...according to the bible you are a fool!

by Blackboo 136 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

First the 'fool' scripture. In the koran it says 'There is no god but Allah, and Mohammed was the messenger of Allah'. Is this a convincing argument? It's written down in a holy book that's followed by millions. I doubt it would convince you, you would need good reasons to believe in Allah.

I have notice many former Witnesses have lost faith in God because of a a "Religion" who didnt measure up to what it claims.

That's a bad reason to decide not to believe in God. I hope not many people use that. Just the fact there is no reason to believe in God is enough for me. Just like you don't believe in Allah. No reason to.

How can they deny and refuse to see that the earth and the universe was created by God?

Can you give one reason for us to believe this?

How can they deny all the millions of different creatures and thousands of different animals?

I don't think anyone denies them.

They all show evidence of creation and deliberate design!

They show evidence of evolution. Why were humans designed with male nipples, a blind spot in the eye and the breathing and swallowing organs in the same place?

You non-believers in God you mean to tell me the earth, universe, animals, and creatures all came by chance?

No. It was the natural laws of physics and evolutionary natural selection.

How can something come from nothing?

Perhaps the universe is eternal. Nobody knows yet. Not even you.

Even though its hard for the human mind to wrap its thinking of how can something exist forever with no start is acceptable...but the evidence around the world and universe show that something does exist above TIME AND SPACE

Maybe the universe existed forever. I have evidence of the universe, but none for God.

Some creatures and animals show how powerful and intelligent God is...man dont want to admit and give God his props for such creations.

99% of all animals that have ever been are now extinct.

Satan is really busy today having men reject what is obvious and form ridiculous theorys about creation, universe, and the earth.

There are facts to support us.

Some may same if God existed for forever then who created God? If that was the case then who created the person who created God? Then you will have to logically include that the cycle never ends if that was the case..actually it will go on forever!

Bingo!

Thats why God is self-eternal..no one made him.

The universe could be eternal then, and no one made that.

The cycle can keep going on and on forever but humans have not existed for millions of years like the lie of evolution.

Human remains have been found that are millions of years old.

We had a start point blank. We all came from one woman..that started the human race.

If you would like to understand the process of evolution a little better, these videos would be a good place to start and if you have any questions, feel free to bring them to me or anyone else who may be able to help you.

• Vinny
    Vinny

"I like the new Vinny"

• Trevanian
    Trevanian

Please Blackboo...

The cycle can keep going on and on forever but humans have not existed for millions of years like the lie of evolution. We had a start point blank.

How the hell do you know?

Your entire argument is circular. The bible says that those who don't believe in god are fools?

Alrighty.

In my opinion, and I don't think I'm a fool, religion once served a social purpose. That purpose no longer exists. And the sooner we take moral responsibility for our lives, our planet, and our own beliefs, the better.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

In my opinion, and I don't think I'm a fool, religion once served a social purpose. That purpose no longer exists. And the sooner we take moral responsibility for our lives, our planet, and our own beliefs, the better.

Amen.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Definition of fool (noun) a person who is tricked easily

I was tricked for 40+ years to believe in a god that will kill 99.998% of the population because they did not go out and sell watchtowers. So, I was a fool.

I am SO angry about those lost years. So, if I don't give god the necessary attention now, let me apologize to you and anyone else that cares. I did my time.

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

I never said anyone was a fool...God says if you dont believe in him...he views you as a fool! Of course most people who dont believe in him or the bible will get offended...but thats what Jesus exactly said...most our blinded by Satan and all the ridiculous ideas of man. Man is not greater than God in wisdom...so of course any person who "think" they are intelligent gonna feel offended if there ideas are proven to be wrong. Man is leading many people into destruction by all his lies about Evolution. Evolution is a JOKE and ANY person with a LOGICAL mind is gonna be OFFENDED. Evolution doesnt prove anything. How can something become created over time by chance???! The chance is a flat ZERO. Its a insult and intelligence to a God who DOES EXIST. Everything in the universe and on earth show design and intelligence. Our brain is a masterpiece and a sign of a intelligent being who does exist. How do we get the intelligence to make many advances in the world? By Chance and luck? Our mind is a product of dumb luck? Please do not insult my GOD given intelligence.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    How do we get the intelligence to make many advances in the world?

Many of the advancements made in medicine have been made thanks to the study of evolutionary microbiology.

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

What you say has already been addressed.

Evolution is not luck and chance. Please take the time to explore what it really is.

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

If God existed I would tell him, her, it to go away. I have no need of a supernatural being to tell me what is right or wrong. If the Bible says I am a fool, so what? The Bible is a book of fairy tales. And that scripture is just one more place where the Bible is wrong.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

The bible is weird isn't it,.. it almost seems like it was written 2000 years ago by some ignorant people who lived in the middle east

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit