If you dont believe in God...according to the bible you are a fool!

by Blackboo 136 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

The fool has said in his heart there is no "God" How can this? Why do non-believers jump to such a conclusion? I have notice many former Witnesses have lost faith in God because of a a "Religion" who didnt measure up to what it claims. But to those who lost the faith..you will know in your bible about false ministers who serve the interest of "Satan" and claim to speak for Christ. A sure sign of the end of time...and false religion has never been so wide spread and proclaimed. Mormons, Catholics, Baptists, Methodist, Seven day adventist, Jehovah's Witnesses, and many many other clones share ONE thing in common they all make false predictions that never come true.

Many other people who dont even associate with religion deny the existence of God! How can they deny and refuse to see that the earth and the universe was created by God? How can they deny all the millions of different creatures and thousands of different animals? They all show evidence of creation and deliberate design! Who did it? You non-believers in God you mean to tell me the earth, universe, animals, and creatures all came by chance? How can something come from nothing? Fire, energy, gases, and light all come from God! These things are Self-existent and eternal like God. Even though its hard for the human mind to wrap its thinking of how can something exist forever with no start is acceptable...but the evidence around the world and universe show that something does exist above TIME AND SPACE. His design shows intelligence that is beyond comprehension. Some creatures and animals show how powerful and intelligent God is...man dont want to admit and give God his props for such creations. God reveals his self through creation! Satan is really busy today having men reject what is obvious and form ridiculous theorys about creation, universe, and the earth.

Some may same if God existed for forever then who created God? If that was the case then who created the person who created God? Then you will have to logically include that the cycle never ends if that was the case..actually it will go on forever! Thats why God is self-eternal..no one made him. Think of your mother..who created your mother? Of course your Grandmother! Okk..so who created your grandmother? Great grandmother of course. Now you see where im going with this...? The cycle can keep going on and on forever but humans have not existed for millions of years like the lie of evolution. We had a start point blank. We all came from one woman..that started the human race.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Hi!

>>Fire, energy, gases, and light all come from God! These things are Self-existent and eternal like God.

I didn't understand this bit. In what sense is "fire" eternal? Or light? Gases are even worse, as they are constantly getting broken down and rearranged and reformed. And by "self-existent", are you suggesting they have always existed and were not creations of god?

Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying. Could you clarify?

Thanks!

Dave

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

So the Bible is guilty of intolerance and berating non-believers, referring to them as fools?

Interesting.

• Gill
    Gill

You only think the way you do because you have no grasp of REAL history and I don't mean the history that is taught in school.

You do not know how long the human race has been on this planet and millions of years is a real possibility.

Civilisations have come and gone for more than the last six thousand years of recorded history and in the same manner, 'God' whoever he might be, is not likely to be the the God of the Bible or any other religious book. These things can only be found out with constant study and research on prehistory and the human development of consciousness.

Then, and only then, when you finally understand where and how the 'Bible' came into being, will you understand that it is simply a piece of manipulative propaganda used by organizations such as religions (Catholicism, Judaism etc) and governments to control a world of lawless people and get the most out of the poorer and less educated than those at the top of the tree.

If something is written simply to control your behaviour then you can begin to understand that maybe, just maybe, not EVERYTHING in this book is actually relevant, important or even true!

But to get to that stage takes years of reading and study! If you haven't started on that road yet, I suggest you begin without delay and finally free your mind from the crapulent corruptions of the past and realise that 'God' is far bigger and better than the slander that is written about him in that old book that people cling to in their desperate and ignorant hours!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I don't believe in the bible, period, so what it says, I am not losing any sleep over and that has nothing to do with leaving the witnesses and everything to do with taking a cold hard look at what the bible says, all on my own.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Blackboo, please examine your assumptions.

The fool has said in his heart there is no "God"

So because someone wrote it in a book, does that make it 100% true? Then you'd have to believe the Book of Mormon, which also says that the foolish will not believe what IT says.

you will know in your bible about false ministers who serve the interest of "Satan" and claim to speak for Christ.

There are so many different interpretations of the Bible, that people will make it say what they want to. It's human nature, and not necessarily the interest of anyone named "Satan".

How can they deny all the millions of different creatures and thousands of different animals?

Even many Christians are coming to see the factualness of the science behind biology research, and paleontology (fossil study). As to whether God started it all or not, is a matter of belief. There is no proof either way.

God reveals his self through creation! Satan is really busy today having men reject what is obvious and form ridiculous theorys about creation, universe, and the earth.

This is not provable. It's your assessment. If you want to set this up as a God versus Satan conflict, fine. But don't ridicule those who say this is unprovable.

God is self-eternal..no one made him

Again, this is not provable. But it would have to be true if a "God" were to exist.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I don't need a God to make gases. ;)

• Vinny
    Vinny

I agree with many of your opinions.

True many atheists also do this very thing.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I like the new Vinny!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Matthew 5:22 reads:

But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca, ' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

So who was you calling a fool on God's behalf again Blackboo?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit