If you dont believe in God...according to the bible you are a fool!

by Blackboo 136 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

I even checked the IP to see if it was obves LOL !!

But it still could be obves since I noticed he uses different IPs to access his account

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Cog and Nvr

Two little atheists swinging in a tree...

Blackboo say:

Dont go makin no monkey outta me!

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Yes, evolution is responsible for our MINDS.

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

This is a good site I think

http://deoxy.org/rst.htm I like this concept , enjoy!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Po' witto ateist, swingin in da tree. Shur look pretty, tho.

'How does evolution play in mans mind to create, build, and advance in technology?'

Tools actually started among animals. Monkeys, for instance. I saw it on tv. They used twigs. Stuck em down holes in logs. Pulled out termites, and ate em. Kinda like chopsticks. They also used rocks to break the shells on nuts, so they could eat em. Smart little monkeys.

S

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

@Barbie your rollin over laughing jus confrim that you really cant answer the question! lol. Wooow.....im still waiting...to the other guys to give me there radical and mind BLOWING thoughts to how Evolution gave us the free will to think and create.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

"Evolution" did not "give" us anything. It is not a deity and hence should not be capitalized. It is a process of change. So our ability to think and create something "evolved" in a long, slow, painful, process, (sort of like this conversation).

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

Blackboo,

Is it necessary to understand in excruciating detail how God created Man and his ability to think before you will accept the biblical account of creation?

pseudo

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    How does evolution play in mans mind to create, build, and advance in technology?

I could explain it, but I'm a construction worker, not an anthropologist.

But I'll give you a brief overview of what I understand, then I'll refer you to a book written by someone that actually is an expert in such matters.

Firstly, I should ask you where you want to start.

With amino acids and proteins and microorganisms?

Or may I jump straight to the hunter-gatherers?

To expedite things, I'll assume I can get right into the thick of it describing how technologies developed.

Technologies come from humankind's answers to the satisfaction of its needs.

But it's interesting to note that when basic needs are met, more time and resources can be dedicated to the devlopment of yet more advanced technologies.

So it's a complimentary cycle.

Technology = means to meet a need

Basic needs met = time and resources available to improve upon existing technology

In light of your thought-proking question, Blackboo, I think you'd really enjoy this book...

Guns, Germs and Steel

First published in the United States by W.W.Norton and Company, on March 1 1997, Guns, Germs and Steel was initially subtitled ‘The Fates of Human Societies.’ Within a few months, this subtitle had evolved into ‘A Short History of Everybody for the Last 13,000 Years.’

Winner of the Pulitzer Prize for non-fiction, the Rhone Poulenc Science Book Prize, along with three other international literary prizes, Guns, Germs and Steel has been translated into 25 languages and has sold millions of copies around the world.

Guns, Germs, and Steel is an artful, informative, and delightful book, full of surprises… there is nothing like a radically new angle of vision for bringing out unsuspected dimensions of a subject, and that is what Jared Diamond has done.” – William H. McNeill, The New York Review of Books

“Diamond has written a book of remarkable scope . . . one of the most important and readable works on the human past published in recent years."— Colin Renfrew, Nature

"The scope and explanatory power of this book are astounding."— The New Yorker

"Serious, groundbreaking biological studies of human history only seem to come along once every generation or so. . . . Now [Guns, Germs and Steel] must be added to their select number. . . . No finer work of its kind has been published this year, or for many past."— Martin Sieff, Washington Times

"An epochal work. Diamond has written a summary of human history that can be accounted, for the time being, as Darwinian in its authority."— Thomas M. Disch, The New Leader

"Guns, Germs and Steel lays a foundation for understanding human history, which makes it fascinating in its own right. Because it brilliantly describes how chance advantages can lead to early success in a highly competitive environment, it also offers useful lessons for the business world and for people interested in why technologies succeed."—Bill Gates

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I answer you. You just can't take the answer. Like I told you, you are the fool.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit