Sherri Shepard EXJW On "The View"

by Sunspot 26 Replies latest jw friends

• bem
    bem

When Sherri was asked why her dad was DF'ed she told them it was because he asked too many questions, that he had doubts and wanted answers pertainting to the religion, that should get a lot of attention.

• bem
    bem

This appears to be Ms. Shepherds Myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=135868914

After she accepts you as a friend you can post on her space for well wishes.

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks, Sunspot, for the heads-up on this. As soon as a video comes out, I'm sure one of us will post it here.

Like Blackswan said, WOW! Three interviews in one week. (so far).

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Hubert

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Thanks, Sunspot, for the heads-up on this. As soon as a video comes out, I'm sure one of us will post it here.

Like Blackswan said, WOW! Three interviews in one week. (so far).

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

LOL! ....and Thanks Hubert! And thanks to BlackSwan and Bem for the links!

I was trying to type this out and trying to pay attention to what she was continuing to say as I was typing---that I missed a few things I could have added. I am not very good at multi-tasking, haha!

(I loved her as the "cop partner" of Robert's on the "Everybody Loves Raymond" show.)

hugs,

Annie

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i GET THE IDEA FROM READING THE VIEW SITE THAT SHERRI SHEPARD IS ONE OF THE HOSTS OF THE SHOW? If so why can't we all email the show and ask them to to a segement on JW'S. that may work. john

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thats funny!..Thanks Annie!...OUTLAW

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Ugh.

The MYSPACE account for SS has been deleted....and there does not seem to be a place to leave a comment on today's show on the "View" page at ABC.......

They did not have this segment included on the highlights of the "Hot Topics" either

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Was it the episode with Celine Dion?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

There are clips on the website of that episode, but not the part where she discusses JWs.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I was so hoping for a clip of this. This would be great, and I like the idea of emailing them maybe about a story of the NBC segment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit