Sherri Shepard EXJW On "The View"

by Sunspot 26 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life
    2 knockout punches in 1 week

And they are being piggybacked on each other!! Remember when the Scientologists were on a roll, when Tom Cruise started going nuts, jumping on Oprah's couch, etc? Alot of their beliefs came to light, and people started rolling their eyes?

They were in the news all the time. They even had satellite photos, of a compound somewhere in the Western US. We need to break the barrier with the media, who regards the JW's as a legitimate religion, and have it put in the category of a cult. Think Moonies.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Has Southpark done a jws episode? They have made sport of just about everyone.

Wonder if Sherrie has seen child abuse, known of rapists, or wife beaters? That would be so wonderful to have Barbara A. siting on that panel.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Was it the episode with Celine Dion?

Yes....that's the one. I went to that page and watched all three portions of the Hot Topics discussion and they didn't show that part!

(sigh)......

• Vinny
    Vinny

It's a bit disappointing that those comments did not air on the West Coast or Hawaii. But the East coast has by far the most viewers.

Plus, this is still the same person that thinks the earth is flat....

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

This is absolutely fantastic news!!!

The ship is sinking! I'll do my part to put another hole in the hull.

I am spreading the good news about both of these TV segments far and wide!!

Thanks for sharing... I need to get the clip though. I haven't tried any of the links yet, but will be doing so shortly. Hopefully it is up and running somewhere...

Peace to all,

The Oracle

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Well on The View's web site there is (as was mentioned) a place to email.

I still think it couldn't hurt to send mail to The View itself.

One might always add at the header:

ATTN:

Sherri Shephards

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

I know this is almost a year old thread but after reading it thought I would ask if anyone ever found the video on youtube or any other place of where Sherri talked about being raised a JW on the TV show the view.
    If anyone has it or knows the site could you post a link to the site.

I've been reading about many other interviews with Sherri were she talked about her upbringing as a JW but would really like to see this particular video.

StoneWall

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit