+++ VIGIL - TUESDAY 20TH NOVEMBER +++

by Sad emo 40 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

For all you poor folks who've suffered or are currently suffering, here is some thoughts for you and i'll mention you all in a prayer.

• R.F.
  • momzcrazy
  • pmouse
    pmouse

Much love and prayers for all.

Paula

• Happy Harvester
  • Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
  • *summer*
    *summer*

Blessings to all...

• hambeak
    hambeak

Peace and prayers for all

Ham

• Dansk
    Dansk

I went to the hospital yesterday and was met at the door by the doctor I usually see in clinic when I have my blood taken. She told me that the CMV levels have risen again and that I may have to be readmitted! After going down from 9000 to 5000 they've risen again to 8000! The doctor further informed me that the up and down feature could be because I've been taken off the cyclosporin, which means the CMV won't start levelling out for another couple of days. I've actually been feeling very sleepy of late, which might be caused by the CMV. Today, however, I'm feeling better

My heart and blessings go out to ALL who are sick. We trawl the depths at times and live a roller-coaster existence, but our strength can see us through. Keep praying and receiving the forum's vibes and blessings or whatever else it is that brings you relief. But most of all, NEVER GIVE UP!

Love,

Ian

P.S. In the ambulance taking me back home yesterday I unbuckled my seat-belt because the bag I had placed at my feet fell over and a bottle of lucozade rolled out and went behind a seat. I got up to retrieve it, the ambulance jolted forward and I ended up on my a*se!

• free2think
    free2think

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit