+++ VIGIL - TUESDAY 20TH NOVEMBER +++

by Sad emo 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Please join in sending your prayers, good thoughts, reiki, healing vibes, lighting a candle or just taking a moment to think of all those named and unnamed who are fighting cancer or in any other need. Also their loved ones and caregivers.

Dansk (Ian) - Has been fighting mantle cell lymphoma for three years. He received an allogeneic cell transplant and his latest blood and bone marrow results have shown NO TRACE OF CANCER!! The CMV is also going into retreat which means his immune system is recovering too so he was able to have his Hickman line removed!

SimpleSally (Kelly) - Has completed her treatment (Herceptin) for breast cancer! She is feeling well and her prognosis is very good

OutnFree (Brenda) -

has had a long series of chemo and radiation treatment for breast cancer. She's feeling good and her tumour marker count is down but still has swelling and soreness from the radiation which she has requested particular focus on.

Star Moore/NewTruth -

breast cancer. She has had a radical modified mastectomy, but decided against chemotherapy and is using holistic treatments. She has surprised her oncologist with the results so far - keep fighting, NewTruth

erynw

- has been fighting cancer for 10 years and has been now diagnosed with lung cancer. She is having 'regular' radiotherapy plus brachyotherapy treatment where radioactive 'seeds' are placed near the cancer site, giving more localised effects. She is still down because she would rather not have any more treatment, her original decision, but has chosen to do so for her parents.

Please also keep the following in your thoughts:

sunspot

- The surgery didn't go to plan and they were unable to insert the stent. The plan now is to operate to replace the damaged veins in her kidneys with some veins from the legs. Please keep her in your thoughts as any surgery needing anaesthetic is a cause of concern for her.

Ninja's mum - Has terminal cancer of the oesophagus. She's had a stent fitted which is now enabling her to eat again but she has constant nausea which obviously causes great discomfort. She's been sick more lately and is trying some new meds.

All the families + others who are ill

Peace and healing thoughts to all.

Vigil times are as follows:

Seattle 5pm (Tuesday)
    Central Time US 7pm (Tuesday)
    New York 8pm (Tuesday)
    Toronto 8pm (Tuesday)
    London 1am(Wednesday)
    Paris 2am (Wednesday)
    Oslo 2am (Wednesday)
    Rome 2am (Wednesday)
    Melbourne 12 noon (Wednesday)

***** Please help keep this thread BTT! *****

• compound complex
    compound complex

Peace, love and healing to those who are dealing with illness of the spirit or the body - or both.

CoCo

• snowbird
    snowbird

Grace, peace, and love to all.

Sylvia

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

warmest thoughts and best recovery wishes to you all, whose trials I'm just discovering now for some of you.

• free2think
    free2think

My thoughts are with you all

• south african beef
    south african beef

Thoughts and love and inner peace to all that need it.

Thinking of you.

SAB

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

bttt

• mouthy
    mouthy

My prayers are with you all

• Sad emo
  • Sunspot
    Sunspot

My prayers and best wishes will be poured out for those on the list......and I appreciate being inluded as well.

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit