• PEC
    PEC

Healing thoughts to all in need.

alt

Philip

• Sad emo
  • Alleymom
    Alleymom

Lots of hugs and prayers for all of you!

I know that it's not just Ian who has these roller-coaster ups and downs --- all of you on the list are suffering from illnesses which take their toll, both emotionally and physically, not just on you, but also on your families and friends.

We love you and are thinking of you! I am so proud of each and every one of you!

Blessings,
    Marjorie

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

PS ---

SadEmo, how is your brother-in-law doing? (I apologize if you have already posted an update, but I have not seen it.)

Marjorie

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Thinking of you all, Love and Peace with many warm thoughts and good wishes...From the Heart.

alt

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thanks to (((((((((((((EVERYONE)))))))))))))) who took part in last night's vigil.

I still feel extremely tired and am fit for nothing, although I'm doing more than previous - especially writing!

I have to attend the hospital tomorrow for between 2-4 hours. I received a 'phone call informing me my immunoglobulins were low so I need a transfusion. Perhaps that's why I've been feeling so tired?

My heart and soul goes out to everyone who is sick. It really shouldn't be but I'm afraid that's the way it is. So much suffering, but I guess the way we endure it is our greatest hope of getting through it. Not easy, I know, but the loving vibrations here certainly help. Bless you all.

Love,

Ian

• justhuman
    justhuman

happy birthday

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    SadEmo, how is your brother-in-law doing?

Hi Marjorie, he just came home last Friday and is doing well, he was out of ICU very quickly, had a lot of problems with nausea when they took him off all the painkillers and his body readjusted itself.

He's been so unwell for the last couple of years (he has Crohn's disease - so you can probably figure out what surgery he's had!), he's just looking forward now to being fully recovered and living a normal life without all the steroids and discomfort.

Ian - hope the transfusion gets you back up to speed again. Sending you some extra positive thoughts

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Ian - hope the transfusion gets you back up to speed again. Sending you some extra positive thoughts

(((((((((())))))))))

So glad your B-in-L is recovering.

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

Dear ALL,

I was at the hospital this morning to have my blood tested and then have a transfusion of immunoglobulins over 2-4 hours. However, the doctor cancelled the transfusion because my CMV (the virus) levels have gone down! So, I managed to get away from the hospital early - but forgot to ask them to take the stiches out of my chest

I feel great, another sign that the virus is retreating and I have been informed they want to further reduce my medication in a week's time. So, everything is going well. Yippee!!

Love,

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit