Who here is straight?

by Mrs Smith 24 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

If you don't care about someone's sexual preference then don't click on the "who is gay" threads. They don't bother me as I figure it's just another way for some people to connect with others they have something in common with. I don't care what kind of underware most of you wear but I'm ok with ya'll connecting over that if it makes you feel good.

I do agree with you there Xena, I am not "offended" or "annoyed" with "who is gay" threads. I am just indifferent to it. If it makes others feel connected and understood, no harm, no foul. And we all know you don't wear underwear anymore, you're a scottish lass now, he he.

JK of course!

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

Well to tell you the truth...I have a humpty back, bow legs,twisted fingers from Rheamatoid arthrities.my belly protrudes a lot.( I am 80 so I am NOT pregnant) & sometimes my eyes cross.I also have nodules on my elbows So I really would be lying if I said I AM!!!

Mouthy you are too funny!!!!

Bobbi

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956
    it's just another way for some people to connect with others they have something in common with

BINGO

Sherry

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I'm straight, married for 15 yrs.

My sister is a lesbian and I love her and support her.

Oh and I have brown eyes along with our brother, who's straight, and she has blue eyes.

momz

• changeling
    changeling

Curvy here!

changeling

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I think the more we know about someone the easier it is to see their viewpoints and connect.

Awareness of their preferences in anything; music, sports, hobbies, religion, whatever, makes the connection easier. Why not sexual preference?

A person's sexuality is a big part of who they are and what kinds of predjudices they may have to deal with. Human relationships are fascinating to me. I like to know what makes people tick and how they are able to handle their own issues with their own set of circumstances.

Straight here, btw, to answer your question.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I have got to be the QUEEN of THREADKILLERS. Geez.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I was feeling the same way!!

momz

• White Dove
    White Dove

Oh, I don't know. I think these threads teach us to be even more accepting of people because it opens up communication about LIFE. We get to know each other better and to know what to say or ask someone. These threads have value! I love it! Oh, sorry, not straight:)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

its about 6.5 inches and curvy and bent

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit