Who here is straight?

by Mrs Smith 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Well this thread has been a long time coming.

I'm straight. My sister's not and i love and respect her. No conditions attached.

But really these "who's gay" threads are just crazy. Does it really make a difference to how you feel about people?

Maybe we would like to debate what is more "natural" brown, green or blue eyes?

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I bend to the right but only in a high wind which on occasion may cause unintentional bruising!

• Xena
    Xena

More curvy than straight

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I agree, I don't get the threads about who is gay or not. Does someone's sexual preference matter that much? I'm straight, but I dont' go around asking who's not straight, who cares? I don't. As long as someone is happy and is a good person, interacts with me in a good way, I don't even stop to think, hmm, wonder if he or she is straight, well, ok, if I am interested in the he, guilty. Other than that, I really don't give a flying flip what someone's sexual orientation is. Whatever floats their boat, is cool with me. Pedophiles excluded of course.

• DJK
    DJK

I'm straight.

I have adapted with society and accept others who are gay. Some I know have changed thier orientation over the years, suprised I am, not disappointed with them. It's not a change that I might make for myself.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

((((((((((((((sweetstuff))))))))))))

You understand! I thought I was the only one. Thank you.

Xena, me too!

I bend to the right but only in a high wind which on occasion may cause unintentional bruising!

Now that's funny. lol

• Xena
    Xena

If you don't care about someone's sexual preference then don't click on the "who is gay" threads. They don't bother me as I figure it's just another way for some people to connect with others they have something in common with. I don't care what kind of underware most of you wear but I'm ok with ya'll connecting over that if it makes you feel good.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith
    If you don't care about someone's sexual preference then don't click on the "who is gay" threads

It made for some entertaining read on this very boring Monday at work!

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader
    I agree, I don't get the threads about who is gay or not. Does someone's sexual preference matter that much? I'm straight, but I dont' go around asking who's not straight, who cares?

Agreed, to me, those going around asking are still looking for acceptance since they lost it as a witness and have the "need" to feel wanted and accepted. Dont expect others to accept you or your lifestyle and get a pat on the back from everyone. Birds of feather flock together.

abr

• mouthy
    mouthy

Who here is straight?

Well to tell you the truth...I have a humpty back, bow legs,twisted fingers from Rheamatoid arthrities.my belly protrudes a lot.( I am 80 so I am NOT pregnant) & sometimes my eyes cross.I also have nodules on my elbows So I really would be lying if I said I AM!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit