Hating God?

by avidbiblereader 50 Replies latest jw friends

• hermanoricky
    hermanoricky

When you are God, EVERYTHING is your fault. The buck stops with God. Just like any CEO is responsible for the goings on of their company, God, if he exists, is an evil and negligent CEO of a failing company. A failure at best, an evil entity at worst. So, although I can't hate something that I don't even think exists, IF God exists he is one bad mother fucker.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate
    self praising titles

What? Examples? "Setting things straight? Is that what you are referring to? How is that a "self praising title"?

BA- Amazed.

PS- "All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16)

• Liberty
    Liberty

Brother Apostate yet again reveals his ignorance of science. If the evidence is bad it is up to you B.A. to present better evidence so we can correct the "bad science". We await your evidence so we can be corrected. Calling someone a liar is not evidence, proving it is.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I don't hate god. I am very disapponted in the one I was taught to believe in, and find it difficult to believe that "god is love."

I don't care so much for what he done or not done for me. I'm okay. But who in their right mind would not be livid at the death of the 8 billion that have gone before us, and the potential 8 billion more in the future? For some weird plan he devised? How much death does god want? And don't say he doesn't want it because from the beginning and all through the bible it is death death death.

It's hard to see "the love."

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Why does it matter?

As witnesses, we had the truth. We were right and everyone else was wrong.

Now reread the original post. It's not allowing atheists the right to deny that a God exists. Isn't that the exact same stance? You are assuming that God exists and that all the atheists are wrong, and then grumbling about them thinking in black and white.

If that is not the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

• fifi40
    fifi40

I have noticed you do it often................it reads Brother Apostate setting things straight.........Brother Apostate has balls not afraid to use them and others......the way it reads to me is BA and I am right....I am this.......I am that......you sound full of your own importance.....not genuinely approachable.

Sorry if I am reading this wrong but it is the way I interpret it and it would put me off having a serious discussion with you about a religious topic as you come over (on the internet anyways) as thinking you are right with a touch of arrogance.

Again I apologise if that is not how you intend for it to be understood.

Fifi. I am saying it as it reads.(sometimes)

• hermanoricky
    hermanoricky

Please people, have enough respect for a person to get their name right: it's Brother Apologist, not Brother Apostate. If he were an apostate, against God, that would be to his benefit. But, he is actually the opposite of an apostate, he is an apologist, plain and simple. He thinks like one, acts like one. Apologist, A-P-O-L-O-G-I-S-T. And we all know what a waste of time it is talking to an apologist. By definition they already have their minds made up even before the argument has been presented. It is a pointless endeavor to dialogue with an apologist. You will never win, and you will not change his mind on a single issue, even if you were God himself speaking from the clouds. An apologist would just quote, "Even if an angel of light were to declare something to you beyond what we have said, that angel shall be accursed." Apologists are not rational beings, they are not capable of being self critical, nor do they know how to shift perspectives and see things through the eyes of others.n They tend to be absolutists and see things in black and white terms.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Liberty,

You can say what you wish, even lie should you choose to do so. I have pointed out that you are a liar, that is a fact.You stated that I do not understand science. I do, you do not know me, you don't know if I have a degree, what it is in, what I do for a living, and yet you show your prejudice against me by lying. I have nothing to "prove" to you. A JWD poster calling herself "Liberty" in cyberspace asserting that she can read the mind of someone she doesn't even know is the epitome of arrogance, and I have called you out for it. Liberty is a liar for stating that I don't understand science, period..

BA- Tired of the lame "you don't understand science" bit. For Pete's sake, the definition of the "scientific method" is plastered all over cyberspace, how could anyone capable of reading not understand what it is?

• zack
    zack

Ok. I am Convinced. There is a God. Only God Himself or the mere discusision of God could be capable of evoking the very worst in the nature of the humans he created--- so it seems from the responses of his followers.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

hermanoricky aka Shawn10538,

You can call me names all day, sonny boy. I'm a believer in "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me".

Your childish rant simply shows how close minded you are to differing viewpoints, having the "black and white" thinking you accuse me of, troll.

BA- Swatted a gnat, exposed a troll

PS- Here's proof that Shawn10538 aka hermanoricky is liar, an impersonator, and a troll:

hermanoricky Post 2 of 4
    since 11-Aug-07
    IP: gpK9ujSXEoB2I06+

Shawn10538
    Post 714 of 717
    since 07-Nov-05
    IP: gpK9ujSXEoB2I06+

http://eatourbrains.com/EoB/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/troll.jpg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit