Hating God?

by avidbiblereader 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

The God's must be crazy cause the people that believe in them certainly are

Maybe it's the knowledge of the world we live in today that wasn't present 3 thousand years ago that makes spiritualism a folly of human imagination

If you take a look at the tract record throughout history it appears that man is better with himself in resolving his problems than asking the spirits, ...just an observation

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate
    BA: I think 'ricky already outted himself over on the Tech Support board...

Yeah, lol, 38 minutes AFTER I exposed him for being a troll, an impersonator, etc on this thread, lol!

BA- Troll hunter.

PS- Check the timestamps.

• eclipse
    eclipse

There is another thread BEFORE you ''outted'' him,

where he was imploring the help of the mods because he could not sign in under his old screen name,

where when asked for his password, was given the password to another members account.

He isn't trying to be a troll.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/24/146680/1.ashx

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

He isn't trying to be a troll.

I beg to differ. He has broken numerous posting guidelines already. He is a troll plain and simple, as I've pointed out on this thread and the other.

BA- Troll hunter.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

And isn't there an obvious hatred of atheists by religionists since that kind ideology deludes provacating and obtaining their own power and profit. You bet !

• eclipse
    eclipse

If he was trying to be a troll,

he wouldn't be asking the mods for help in getting his original account back.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Eclipse,

He broke posting guidelines yesterday as Shawn10538, now he's back breaking the same guidelines as hermanoricky.

He is a troll, period.

BA- Pointing out troll hermanoricky aka Shawn10538

• eclipse
    eclipse

mm-hmm

Whatever you say, mod BA

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I see divine inspiration here!

Praise be to Allah!

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

mm-hmm

Whatever you say, mod BA

I don't have to be a mod to flag a troll to the mods on JWD. I've done so. So, can we put this to bed? This is the kind of stuff that should be PM'd not clogging up a thread.

BA- So be it.

PS- The irony!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit