Biblical morals.

by Anti-Christ 88 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 5go
    5go

5go,

So sorry that context is out of your intellectual grasp, really.

BA

So sorry, you were better off staying a dub. I really don't see an diffrence between Aleman and you.

• 5go
    5go

Wait I am sorry there is one diffrence Aleman seems concerned for me.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

5go,

I am concerned for you. I just refuse to re-answer questions I've already answered because your reading comprehension isn't what it could be. That probably isn't your fault (mostly, anyway), it's just very evident to others such as myself.

As I stated, I am concerned for you- if you were swimming, I would be the first to make sure you didn't get in over your head without having the skills to prevent your own death by drowning.

That is what I'm doing. Sorry if you take it the wrong way.

BA- Love ya little buddy!

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

What is consistent through out the Bible in my opinion are God's "standards". First in man's dealings with God and also in man 's dealings with each other and man's dealings with living things and with all "creation". The Bible defines what is good and what is bad. Not the ceremonies and rituals and church goings. What I think the Bible defines as moral is to love God and love your fellow. I think that loving God means not to do bad and if one does bad, one must want to keep,trying not to repeat the deed. I believe that loving your fellow means not to do anything that harms or hurts others and that all dealings with people should be based on love. Man must also respect al living things the earth and the universe.

• 5go
    5go

BA you know I would always send you in the water first to test it out.

• blueviceroy
  • LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    It's not up to humans to decide what is moral, that is up to God alone.

Oh Really?

So I'm assuming that you have no objection to pedophilia.

Pedophilia is not condemned by god. So as long as I pay the father his fifty silver shekels, I can marry a six year old, and you would have NO objections to it... Right?

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Ltcmdlore,

Use your brain, I know you have one. Only women of breeding age would have been fit for procreation. Not everything needs to be spelled out.

BA- Has common sense.

• 5go
    5go

Ltcmdlore,

Use your brain, I know you have one. Only women of breeding age would have been fit for procreation. Not everything needs to be spelled out.

BA- Has common sense.

So you are saying twelve or thirteen is OK then? If they are breedable of course.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Ltcmdlore,

BA- Has common sense.

Does your deity say that you shall not marry someone who is not capable of having a child?

If not, then it would seem that you are avoiding the question.

You are not opposed to pedophilia, you are not opposed to slavery, you are obviously delusional, you avoid very simple questions, and everything you say is a logical fallacy or non sequitur.

Therefore I am removing your right to communicate with me. Goodbye.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit