I’m only mostly dead.

by seven006 64 Replies latest jw friends

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

((((((Dave)))))

Glad you're feeling a little better. My sister has MS and I know how much of a toll it can take on you. Thinking of you

• myself
    myself

Good thread Dave, glad to see there are good days.

Karla... mostly alive

• sf
    sf
    The one thing that has not (and will never) change is the Pavlovian responses and comments given and made by the current JW’s who come here. It’s a good thing they don’t really post on apostate message boards, rationalize everything they do and think or recognize they are living any kind of double life. The sun would just stop revolving around the earth if they changed. After all, the last person to realize someone is in a cult, is … someone who is in a cult.

Nailed.

Good to 'see' you.

Just curious, have you tried pot for the pain?

sKally

• Open mind
    Open mind

Dave said:

I’m an asshole

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. (Inigo Montoya)

VERY nice to see a post from you Dave.

Open Mind

• seven006
    seven006

“Just curious, have you tried pot for the pain?”

For the pain? No. Not for the pain.

Dave

• avishai
    avishai
    For the pain? No. Not for the pain.

Lol. Montel williams swears by it.

• sf
    sf

Not for the pain.

Ah, but of course.

Take good care.

sKally

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Dave, it is good to see you writing. Despite I do not write that much I am still around (which is way too long) but I know when I see your screenname and avatar that there is some quality input to read.

• seven006
    seven006

“Lol. Montel williams swears by it.

Richard Pryor had MS. He swore by it too. Unfortunately he also swore by dump truck loads of coke. He died of a heart attack. His third one. He didn’t die from the MS.

Annette Funny-Jell-O (Funicello) of Mickey Mouse Club fame in the 50’s and 60’s has MS too. I don’t think she swears by any thing. In fact, I don’t think she has ever sworn in her entire life.

HBO’s Bill Maher uses it as a regular dietary supplement. Bill is healthy as a horse. He uses it because god told him to. I love Bill Maher. But in a manly, admiration of a fellow smart-ass kind of way.

I thought this thread had died. But I guess like me, it’s only mostly dead. Now that people are talking about pot, it might have a miracles resurrection. Pot saved this thread. You go pot!

That’s a kind of Minimus thread I have always wanted to start. Why did god “create” aka “intelligently design” Pot, coca, or the Opium Poppy? Did people of the time and area of the bible and (Q)Koran writers need something to help them with their inspired visions?

It’s a good thing I don’t give a shit about the 2000-year-old details anymore.

Now… where were we?

Dave

PS, German XJW guy, good to see you. How’s that for quality input?

It’s cracking me up. Now everyone thinks I’m a pot head. Coooooooooool.

• seven006
    seven006

"miraculous" resurrection.

My keyboard letters stick sometime and my spell checker is not feeling well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit