I’m only mostly dead.

by seven006 64 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Great recovery post.

Forgive my swiss-cheese brain, are you the JWD veteran who does those amazing photographic artistic renderings? I've got a few images in my mind I would LOVE to bring to life.

• Es
    Es

So glad you are doing better, there was a time the docs thought I may have had MS I started yoga straight away as that was supposed to help. It def made me relax a bit more. Look forward to reading more of your posts

es

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Good to read from you Dave.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Dave,

I am glad to hear that you are feeling at least a little brighter than you were. The past time we "chatted", the prospects looked pretty bleak and depressing. Hopefully you can at least keep this thing at bay and under some sort of control.

Getting older ain't for cissies, is it.

Cheers - HS

• Priest73
    Priest73

Dave, I really enjoy reading your post. Good luck being a vagitarian er vegetarian. Seriously. I enjoy your insight. -Tom

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

FireworksFireworks.."18yr Old Scotch!!..FireworksFireworks.....Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

"He distinctly said "to blave." And, as we all know, "to blave" means "to bluff." So you're probably playing cards, and he cheated"

Love that movie.

• new boy
    new boy

"Wove.....true Wove".....

"As you wish"

What part of Oregon are you in my friend?

Keith Casarona

• Satanus
    Satanus

Back to getting high on natural products, again, eh? Have you tried the electrode zapper cure? It's where you hold two electrodes in you hands, and insert the other up your highness. Haha. I wasted a few hours building one of those things. Anyway, good to hear from you.

S

• JK666
    JK666

Dave,

I am glad that you are feeling up to posting. I remember back when I was just starting to see the light about the cult, your story about going to Bethel and meeting with Freddy Franz. That is still one of my favorite stories ever! Your writing style help me to visualize it almost like I was there.

I was mostly a lurker back then, as I was working full time, and going to college full time (insane). Now I post more and have proved what a smart ass I really am.

I look forward to more of your posts, and am glad you are feeling better.

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit