I’m only mostly dead.

by seven006 64 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

To all,

I now remember why I didn’t start very many threads before. I felt bad if I didn’t respond to each and every person who made a comment to me. I know because of the many ramifications of the disfellowshipping issue many here have ended up with abandonment, lack of attention, and validation issues.

This is why I make my life a lot easer by prefacing the fact that I’m an asshole form the onset. That’s way if someone thinks I have ignored them and I don’t think “I feel” they are important enough to respond to, they can just say to themselves, no big deal, “he’s just an asshole” and feel better about me and themselves.

I’m going to respond to each and every one of you with JUST answers and brief comments. You will all have to go back and match up my responses to your response. My doctor told me to try and stay away from any stress and excess typing. Excess typing can kill people with MS. Honest. Look it up.

1. No I didn’t.

2. You should see me type when I’m standing up then.

3. Me too. I mean about he movie, not the MS drug. The only shots I take are in the little glass kind.

4. Yes and thanks.

5. Thanks and thanks.

6. Nice boobs sweetheart, say hi to the hubby for me.

7. I’m hang’en. Thanks.

8. Nut.

9. Left nut

10. No, that’s the other Seven006

11. Thanks and good for you

12. Good to read from you to. You are one of my favorite posters here and I also love your fries.

13. Thanks old friend, no it isn’t. Be nice to the mountain man next time you see him. He’s delicate.

14. Thanks and sometimes I just want a thick juicy steak. With A1 sauce…no some tai food ….no a fricken pizza, shit, I always do this to myself. Thanks pal.

15. Quit teasing ya tree hugging social outcast moutainman.

16. What? Aaaaaaaa what?

17. Lake Oswego.

18. I see you are still perverted. Don’t ever change.

19. Thanks, glad you liked it. It changed my life.

20. Hell ya back at’ca finger guy

21. OK

22. That one and Analyze This are two of my favorites. Fricken Greeks!

23. I though you were dead?

24. Bite me

25. Thanks ya nut. Quit serving all the time and sit down and eat something sometime.

26. Thanks. One of these days I’ll put it all in a book and sell it to you crazy people. Here is the link to the artwork. http://www.maloneillustration.com/

27. Bummer and now I can’t get away with any “oh I’m so sick” bullshit. Go away and quit stealing my sympathy! Damn sick people anyway.

28. There are always ways around that. Manly hug back at’ch.

29. Thanks….last one. Any that come after this one, pick a response, any response. Copy it and paste it with your name on it like I wrote it to you. I’m going to go watch two and a half men now.

Dave

• Satanus
    Satanus

It must be written review night, and i came in late, again. Excuse me, bro, could i see the answer sheet.

S

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I'm just glad you're back around so I can learn how to be a better smart ass...with style.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I'm offended, he didn't even mention me. What an asshole.

But it's swell he's posting!

• Poztate
    Poztate
    This is why I make my life a lot easer by prefacing the fact that I’m an asshole form the onset.

AH...That's the Dave we know and love. And a big number 12 back to you.

Number 18 kinda feels right also...

• bisous
    bisous

God you're an asshole.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    I think I just might post a little more when I’m in remission like this.

Selfishly speaking, this is very good news, Dave. Unsefishly speaking, it is wonderful that you are feeling a bit better.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    PS: I have been told, heard, and read about ALL the miracle cures for MS from bee sting therapy to Himalayan Gogi Juice.

Dave,

I read your experience about going to Bethel, when I was still lurking.

I also remember your last thread, and I'm glad you didn't turn into a jellyfish or somethinig like that.

I just wanted to tell you I'm very happy to see you post.

By the way, if you DO decide to do the bee sting thing, you better do it while there are still some bees left.

Warlock

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>>very interesting stuff as far as similarities in cult mind programming and the psychological dynamics after leaving their cult goes

I noticed this too, as well as the number of ex-cultists that wind up atheists. It's a larger-than-you'd-think ratio. Interesting stuff.

Good to hear from you, Man.

I hate to put you thru a reply, so I'll just post one here for you:

AA, you suck-up! Agreeing with a popular poster doesn't make YOU popular. I suppose you're an atheist just because AlanF is? Get a life.

Thanks man, that meant alot coming from you. ;-)

Dave

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I didnt know you have MS, im real sorry that you have to deal with that, and im glad to see you have found a way to limit the impact a bit.

I cant help thinking that if you can type with your tongue you must be a gift to womankind (if you see what I mean) and that you have a duty to share the joy...

Also its just a thought, but it seems to me you have the same symptoms as would be caused by one suggested cure for MS (16 year old scotch) - cant feel fingers and double vision. It might be worth trying a variety of different scotch's just to make sure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit