Can anyone tell me why this "test" works...this is SO SPOOKY!

by FreedomFrog 63 Replies latest social entertainment

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Blue screwdriver.

Yeah, I'm wierd.

GGG

• seven006
    seven006

“Blue Ax, but then everyone knows I'm a freak!”

Doug, “define everyone.” I for one never tough you were a freak. Just a lot more in tuned to the average ex-cult member’s psyche and having an incredible ability to have them all “apply you directly to their forehead”. And…maybe just a little bit insecure, at times. But who in the hell isn’t, at times?

This little game is just another example of people using a more in-depth understanding how the human mind works and using that understanding to their advantage to amaze and impress the masses with mind tricks. It’s kind of like religion, smoke and mirrors for the minds of good hearted people.

You are not the elephant man so stop thinking you are. You are “the Farker” superhero to all the children, act like it!

Dave

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle
    I thought of the color green. And the tool I came up with was Al Gore.

That's some funny stuff right there!

I thought 'red hammer'.

• erynw
    erynw

A plaid jackhammer.

I am so screwed up, must be the drugs.

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

A red hammer.

Bobbi

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

My answer to everything was "Satan." I'm not sure what that means but I am definitely among the 2%.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I can't explain that...I thought of my fav color (red) and hammer came to mind for tool.

Weird

• Emma
    Emma

Blue shovel.

• bem
    bem

PHEW!! OH Emma thanks so much for saying that! My thought was a Blue Hoe at least I feel a bit better knowing someone came a bit close to what my mind conjured. Then MM "seen" a Red Spade.

But The fruit that came to my mind was a Pineapple, I didn't think of the Apple till I read the example. very cool and freaky indeed is the mind of man/womankind.

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

I had blue screwdriver....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit