What Kind of Woman Do you Men Really Want in a Relationship ?

by flipper 51 Replies latest jw friends

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Girl alert!

I just asked my hubby and he said, and I quote, " A lady during the day and a whore at night."

momz

• prophecor
    prophecor
    " A lady during the day and a whore at night."

My sentiments, exactly.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Don't worry, Mr. Flipper. But thanks for looking out for me.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Oh, yeah about there being lots of great ladies waiting for a guy, Puhlease BullSSSShhht.
    Sorry to be confontational, but women do some seriously stupid crap and have no clue what is going on.

Someone slept in vinegar.

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

Honest , smart ,well groomed , unharmed even though life is cruel , loyal and strong , appearence isn't really that important " just do the best with what you got " is all it takes , a gentle heart and soft skin.

My wife is wonderfull and beautifull .

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

blue,

That was beautiful! Show your wife and you may get a kiss tonite!

• marmot
    marmot

I want someone who wants me.

That's all, I can put up with the rest.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I want the kind that will come over for dinner - I'll cook - stay long enough for sex, and then leave quietly.

W

• rassillon
    rassillon

eclips, thanks for the thought, you seem nice. I do have to say though.....I am not bitter :) I know I probably come across that way but it would take way too much typing to fully express how I feel. In general I have a very positive attitude toward women and I think they are something to be cherished...blah blah blah....but all that is just a lot of typing, I like'm, there.

sweetstuff: not vinegar a nice comfy bed but that is neither here nor there. Please refer to my above comment :) hug and kiss.

I doubt I have the desire to fully express how I feel but most women&men have issues and they believe they don't. Too few people get to know themselves before they want to get to know someone else. If you have problems in a relationship, check yourself first and be honest.

Everyone says they want a normal girl, who the heck knows what normal is.

Everything comes with a trade off.

I want a hot girl with a hot body and a hot mind. Oh, and who has very mild PMS ;) One more thing, I really do prefer black girls.........any hot ethnic girl will do but I give extra points to black chicks!
    So sayeth Whitey

another thing. I do give full body massages, and pretty darn good ones. oil and all, I was just making a point of the fact that I do butts too. Most people have never had a GOOD butt massage and when I give a girl one they always want more!

To all I wish Peace Love and Sooooouuuul!

See all that writing and I haven't even scratch the surface. Hmmm??

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I'm going to say someone in lieu of Woman here, because I don't think of women the same, I see a woman as a person. I think most ladies here will understand what that means.

I want someone who knows what it means that I get up before she does and get excited about going into the kitchen to get her coffee made and sat down in front of her on the nightstand. I want someone who opens her eyes and smiles when she sees me, because I'm the first thing she wants to see. I want her to call or text me all damn day just to let me know that she thought of me and can't wait to get home. I want someone who understands what it means that I walked all the way across the damn store, against my man training, and picked out something specifically because I was thinking of her. But, before that, I have to feel for this person the thing that triggers all of the above.

I want someone who loves the fact that I love to help people. They need to love me as I am, and not as they think I can be. I want someone who understands that I am broken. I want someone who knows that I will never again be a Jehovah's Witness, but I will always be an Ex-Jehovah's Witness.

In the end, I want an incredible friend that just so happens to love to make love with me, and can imagine us hanging out as little old people.

That really doesn't touch it, but it's a start.

WLG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit