What Kind of Woman Do you Men Really Want in a Relationship ?

by flipper 51 Replies latest jw friends

• orbison11
    orbison11

every woman would love a massage , especially when they dont have to , you know,,after lol

orb

• Kudra
    Kudra

Would it have elicited a different reaction from you all if Rasillon had said:

"One more thing, I really do prefer white girls.........any hot NON-ethnic girl will do but I give extra points to white chicks!"

?

Just wondering.

-K

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Sorta with a heart that has intelligence and zero reflection of mother and sisters for said reasons. But I've lived 45yrs without reply so don't expect or anticipate.

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

There was another thread, which one I don't recall at the moment as it's late and I'm tired, but I found what you (speaking to WLG) wrote there, and now here, to be...well...I could read you all night. Have you written any books I could curl up with? You have a way of expressing yourself, and a self that seems thereby expressed, that is quite likeable.

Here's hoping everyone finds their perfect match, if they haven't already!

~Merry

• Quentin
    Quentin

A woman who would do for me what I would do for her...Kathy and I have been togather for 34 years with all the ups and downs that come with a marriage...were even divorced a couple of years...now she's an invalid, homebound, gets out very little,I do what needs to be done and she does what she can...

I know without doubt if our roles were reversed she would do the same...in the end that's what counts...she's tuff, speaks her mind and doesn't put up with my bullshit...now that's a woman...

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

A woman who would do for me what I would do for her...Kathy and I have been togather for 34 years with all the ups and downs that come with a marriage...were even divorced a couple of years...now she's an invalid, homebound, gets out very little,I do what needs to be done and she does what she can...

I know without doubt if our roles were reversed she would do the same...in the end that's what counts...she's tuff, speaks her mind and doesn't put up with my bullshit...now that's a woman...

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

A short skirt and a pulse.

tim (who may be feeling a little shallow this morning...)

• ninja
    ninja

hey tim......who is "a little shallow"?....is it a native american girl?

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Someone who is real, not PLASTIC, someone who doesn't put on a show in the beginning of the relationship to decieve you, use you, take advantage of you with a smile on their face and deception in their plan and then later after the facade is over, the real person emerges to a person that is not even remotely what you married.

Kind of feel like the big scam and you fell for it, Lying and deception doesn't go real far, it always comes out, sad to say not until the damage is done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two types of people in the world----GIVERS AND TAKERS

Givers belong together and so do takers.

abr, of the givers

• BIG D
    BIG D

ninja..............i am native american, and none of them are like that.

big d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit