What Kind of Woman Do you Men Really Want in a Relationship ?

by flipper 51 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

So guys. What are you looking for ? Do you really know ? Are you even looking? I know all the old cliches, all the good women are taken ! But it's just not true ! There are great ladies out there waiting for a great guy . I found one after all these years I was lucky . What physical , mental, and emotional traits do you like in a woman ? It might help the women out there know what men are thinking so they get a good idea what to expect ! I know this could get deep, so funny as well as serious replies are welcome! Look forward to your takes , all of you ! Have fun! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• John Doe
    John Doe

Well, when shopping for jeans, numbers and colors mean nothing. I grab several, try them on, not looking for anything in particular, and when I find one that fits it's just something instinctively known. Close enough? ;-)

• rassillon
    rassillon

Well I will give it a shot.....I am married and was pretty happy until I turned into an evil apostate ;)

Anyway.....Since I think I will be looking again soon.....

I like a woman who will admit they are wrong when they are wrong, stand up for themselves, rub my head when I lay it in her lap, enjoy a good but massage, not whine too much, like big dogs and not rat dogs, cats ok, very little BS, cares about her appearance, not afraid to get dirty sometimes, scared of bugs OK, someone who likes to have sex and understands its a two way street. Someone who is pretty good with money and has a job. Someone who doesn't play games. Someone who let's me protect them and all that comes with it.
    Well those are the things on the top of my head right now.

The problem is women can't see the stupid things that they do and their stupid friends tell them that it is not their fault blah blah blah. Sometimes it is and the woman is the one who has the problem not the guy. Guys are pretty simple, good guys can be tamed but just like any other wild animal in you treat him poorly after you have tamed him or ignore him you are likely to get peed on or charged like a bull elephant.
    Oh, yeah about there being lots of great ladies waiting for a guy, Puhlease BullSSSShhht.
    Sorry to be confontational, but women do some seriously stupid crap and have no clue what is going on.

-r

• BIG D
    BIG D

get ready rassillion, the women will desend on you shortly, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!

big d

• eclipse
    eclipse

Rassilon,

I'm sorry that your experience with women has been such, that you now seem so bitter

• BIG D
    BIG D

hello eclipse, how are you tday?

big d

• erynw
  • flipper
    flipper

JOHN DOE- Yeah, I agree you need to try a few as time goes by, before you instinctively find the right woman !

ROSSILLION- There are women who do admit when they are wrong ! But something you need to know about body massage, they like full body massages, not just butt massages ! LOL! Yes, we men do want to protect our ladies , but I agree most of us detest game players. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• eclipse
    eclipse

I'm good, thankya, big d.

Hope you are having a good night.

• BIG D
    BIG D

ordered a pizza and going to watch a movie with the twins

big d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit