What Kind of Woman Do you Men Really Want in a Relationship ?

by flipper 51 Replies latest jw friends

• eclipse
    eclipse

sounds like a good night!

mmmmmmmmmm

• BIG D
    BIG D

Why is it that i am attacted to you? i think it is your cursive writing!!!!!!!

big d

• flipper
    flipper

ERYNW- That sure looks like great popcorn ! Care if I have some ? LOL!

ECLIPSE- Be careful of BIG D , on another thread he just said what the D stands for! Hide, duck, run for your life! AHHH! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• brinjen
    brinjen

*sits next to erynw to share popcorn, brings kaluha*

• carla
    carla

(non jw's) want a woman who looks (and can act) like a playboy bunny, is a virgin, can cook like mama and bring home the bacon.

• flipper
    flipper

BRINJEN- Kaluha and popcorn !? WOW! sounds like a great mix to me! Right now I'm on my second glass of Chardonnay ! Thank you very much, waiting to eat chicken fajitas, complements of Mrs. Flipper ! She's cooking tonight! I usually cook for her ! I'm starved ! .

That pizza Big D was eating is looking better and better ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

CARLA- I know I certainly don't want a virgin! Mrs. Flipper is my playboy bunny ! She doesn't have to act the part, she naturally is ! I bring home most of the bacon , she goes and slaughters the pigs though ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• R.F.
    R.F.

I want a woman that is strong intellectually, emotionally stable...to a reasonable degree, and is an excellent communicator. I have a sort of goofy sense of humor so it wouldn't hurt if she had the same. In the end, she would have to be someone that I can have a strong connection with on so many levels. As far as looks goes, i'd like for her to be attractive to me.

R.F.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

A nymphomaniac that doesn't talk and that is rich

• prophecor
    prophecor

Preferably....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit