Why is religion such a mass of confusion?

by evergreen 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• poppers
    poppers
    If this is your argument poppers, then why do you have an image of Vishnu god of life and death from India? I find your comment very confusing.

LOL! Well, first of all, what makes you think my avatar is Vishnu? And even if it is, and I don't know if it is or not, so what? Maybe I simply like that particular picture; just because I use it doesn't mean there is anything beyond the fact that I like the picture, but your assumption tells a lot. The point of my post was to see what's here without reverting to assumptions of any kind. Your conclusion that I am somehow promoting a Hindu god demonstrates how easily one fails to see beyond appearances, puts a label on someone else, and then becomes confused because words don't match the image that has been created about what/who I am. That's the very thing I am attempting to point out.

• Aleman
    Aleman

Well if you look at the UN, they only want the power that it has placed them where they are. Also, you don't see the JWs involved with the UN, which supports what I wrote. They are neutral towards man made political agendas.

-Aleman

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Also, you don't see the JWs involved with the UN, which supports what I wrote. They are neutral towards man made political agendas.

Oh boy! *gets a bag of popcorn*

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Aleman..You don`t know much about the organization,that runs your goofy religion.....The Rand Cam Engine Corp.makes engines that deliver bombs to their target..I own 500 shares in Rand Cam.....Who owns 50% of the shares in Rand Cam.Aleman?.....Who are my fellow share holders in this War Machine?.....I`ve asked you this on two threads..With no reply.....Do you have one for me now?...OUTLAW

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Whoever Poppers is knows much! Jesus said 'the truth is in you' to people who did not have the NT and told of a belief that was very different from the OT that they could listen to, since it said to love enemies and not take up the sword and to not cast the first stone etc. If the truth was in those with little wealth and literature, then maybe looking into our own hearts is the best reference point for any God we may feel exists. At that point it becomes personal. It is also likely Jesus may have been influenced by Buddhist ideas from the East. They are like ideas from God! They are about soothing your own soul and NOT beating it up to feel like sewage. You recognise that religion is confusion so maybe you already know to reject all that does not sit well with your heart. That way this very hour you will feel that you are fine as you are before God and can think for yourself about what feels cool to spend your life doing that God has given to you. He is so powerful I'm sure He doesn't need a hand from you sorting problems out. If you do end up helping others maybe it will be an accident and because you are getting on with your own life in ways you enjoy. I hope you enjoy the rest of your life and avoid confusion!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Where`s Waldo?..I mean Aleman..LOL!!.....Aleman..Who Owns 50% of the Rand Cam Engine Corp.??..Your a bright boy!..You can find out..I`ll give you a hint..The organization that owns 50% of Rand Cam..Owns their own Religion/Cult....Their initials are WBT$..Can you fill in the missing letters?.....I`ve given you a pretty big hint,lets see if you can figure out this simple question...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit