Don't leave Jehovah's table

by oppgirl63 38 Replies latest jw friends

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

LOL at Honesty's picture!! Ain't that the truth!!

• inactive?
    inactive?

You know that CD has been making the rounds here in Colorado too. I heard it,, good talk...still having a prob. tho.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

...even if the food is crappy

• snowbird
    snowbird
    The example he gave was at King David's table and the crippled dude (I don't remember his name and couldn't pronounce it anyway) who came in to eat and saw all the beautiful people there

LOL at "crippled dude." His name was Mephibosheth. 2 Samuel 9-16 has some intriguing info on him.

Sylvia

• Dagney
    Dagney

The staff doesn't really want you at their table. They just want to be able to count you and make you pay for the meal. They just as soon not even deal with you.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Pic of a fine upstanding sister taking part in the fine spiritual food at the table of Jehovah:

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius
    The staff doesn't really want you at their table. They just want to be able to count you and make you pay for the meal. They just as soon not even deal with you.

aint that the damned truth

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It`s always the same old menu.."A Bucket of Shit,with a Few Kernels of Corn in it."...OUTLAW

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Ingredients: Monosodium glutamate, propylene glycol, hydrolyzed soy protein, aspartame, Neotame, high fructose corn syrup, brominated vegetable oil. That is what is at the table of Jehovah.

You forgot the main ingredient. Tripe.

alt

• I quit!
    I quit!

Yummy!!!

I see the food hasn't improved since I left. However, Outlaw did mention that they are now serving corn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit