Don't leave Jehovah's table

by oppgirl63 38 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
  • R.F.
    R.F.

I've heard that talk before.

There's no way i'd personally want to stay at a table that feeds me only refrigerated and microwaved "food".

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing

I left their table because their food was making me sick. Once I stopped eating there my health improved...

KINGDOM HALL = TAINTED FOOD

TCK

• steve2
    steve2

I'm outraged: They sure didn't tell me to stay at the table. They said I was burping too much and would have to excuse myself...

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Some table, when you complain about the food, you find yourself ON the table with your feet shackled on one end, and your arms stretched above you by ropes leading to a large winch drum.

They lever that drum another click every time you object.

As for the kitchen, too bad Gordon Ramsey only does literal food! Would Ray Franz be the 'spiritual Gordon Ramsey?'

Can you picture him there? shouting at Teddy....

'Outdated doctrines? FlipFlops? End-Time date setting? Mind control?!?!? You're gonna KILL SOMEBODY! That's IT! The EFFING KITCHEN is CLOSED!'

As for this talk on DVD, is it online anywhere?

I need a good laugh.

RD

• R.F.
    R.F.

I also forgot to mention the tidbit in the talk on higher education. It was demonized once again by it being said that by going to college you're showing no trust in God. He went on to mention some brothers writing to the Society and telling them their desire to send their children to college. He in turn referred to it as "returning back to Egypt" aka "the world". What rubbish!

Even though I was still an active and hardcore Witness at the time, it still made my blood boil.

• changeling
    changeling

Honesty: I hope that's not your kitchen!

I excused myself from the table because I was done eating and realized there was better food elsewhere.

changeling

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Sorry GB, no more junk food for me. I am on a diet. Lilly

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Jehovah's table= Mad Cow Disease or better known as Mad JW Disease

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I would have gotten up and thrown it straight out the damn window...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit