Why are we telling Iran they can't have nukes?

by mavie 131 Replies latest jw friends

• BrentR
    BrentR

Or Iran makes a few suitcase nukes to take to the US and UK.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

How can this be dealt with diplomatically?

That is the million dollar question!

How do you deal diplomatically with an insane person! Not saying we shouldn't try, but look what happened in N. Korea!

• NewTruth
    NewTruth

Why are we telling Iran they can't have nukes?

BECAUSE, we get 10,000, Russia gets 11,000 and they get none... That makes perfect sense, doesn't it???

• zeroday
    zeroday
    BECAUSE, we get 10,000, Russia gets 11,000 and they get none... That makes perfect sense, doesn't it???

They just need one. They will drop it on Israel and will then cease to exist when Israel drops about 100 on their head...

• BrentR
    BrentR

Considering Iran signed the treaty then it does make sense. It does not matter how many nukes the US or Russia have. Niether country is threatening to vaporize and entire country just because of religious hatred and ethnicity.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    How do you deal diplomatically with an insane person!

How dare you talk about our President that way, kerj!

Is it fair for me to give a 10 year old a butter knife to make a sandwich, but deprive a jailed lunatic from using a butter knife when he wants to make his sandwich?

Same goes for you, Nota.

Bush really thinks God talks to him.

• zeroday
    zeroday

Bush really thinks God talks to him.

Right and Amadenajad really thinks Allah is telling him to wipe Israel off the face of the map...

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I agree with you, Zeroday.

No one here is claiming he's a good guy.

I'm just pointing out that the irrational beliefs of both leaders really complicates the already precarious situation.

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Can someone provide proof or a source or something that shows Iran wants to make nuclear weapons, because the last I heard they only wanted nuclear power stations, not weapons. They're not anywhere near making weapons, even if they wanted to. Is there something I missed, or has the propaganda machine done its job?

• zeroday
    zeroday

I'm just pointing out that the irrational beliefs of both leaders really complicates the already precarious situation.

And which irrational leader would you want with the nuclear button...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit