How many times have you said goodbye to the forum?

by wanderlustguy 64 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Damn, tough to count with the "no declaraton of goodbye" So I'll leave off the never dones altogether.

Scully - Still here cause she's cool as a cucumber...but still hawt.

WLG - 5, I declared like three I think...

Warlock - 3, but over less time, but more posts...so how do we figure that one?

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

who cares? only drama queens post goodbye threads.

Noone really gives a rat's ass.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Only pessimists think they don't matter. ;-P

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

okeydokey...

Scully - like a revolving door...here and gone...but there when you need her.

Me - 5 because according to Satans Little Helper I have some issues...

Warlock - 3 not as bad as WLG but you still got some queen in ya there...according to SOME people

Satans Little Helper <---- SOME people

• Gopher
    Gopher

Waves to cellomould! (I'm still here...)

I've never said goodbye.

It's like that 70s song "Never Can Say Goodbye" no no no

• blondie
    blondie

I said goodbye to doing the WT comments, but I am still here. Taking an unannounced break can be healthy. After all there is life beyond JWD.

Blondie

• avengers
    avengers

I think I'm on this forum for life or until it shuts down which isn't likely to happen.

I just don't post everyday.

Andy

• James Free
    James Free
    who cares? only drama queens post goodbye threads. Noone really gives a rat's ass.

LOL so true. I have never said goodbye though I have taken a break now and then. I look forward to the day when I don't want to see what the WT is up to next. Only then, when I don't give a sh** about them, and talking about them here, will I truly have moved on.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Maybe 4 times - I think a couple of those times I was going on vacation and another time I just left with out saying bye...wasn't gone long

• jgnat
    jgnat

I don't announce, I just go. It's called a mental health break.

OK, once. When I went on holidays. Otherwise it takes a few weeks for the board to notice I'm missing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit