Were you ever afraid of demons?

by Regretful_J 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

this dub chick i know told me about her sleep paralysis experience, and she said that she told a pioneer sister about it, and she told her to pray when that happens.

i've yet to meet a more delusional bunch.

• tribalgirl
    tribalgirl

Spiritboi...

I wouldn't say it's conversing in the conventional manner.

I have never asked a "spirit" how they were doing or If they would like a cup of tea. LOL

I believe it's more like me being guided or learning from them (respectfully, of course).

I am working diligently on being able to astrally project, and during my journeys, I have "seen" things that did not come only from my imagination.

I know that spirit entities exist, some are "good" and some are...not.

I would love to ask them if jehovah exists, maybe someday I will.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Oh, I wasn't dreaming Warlock. I was going to the washroom to take a piss when this shadow figure of a huge man stood right in front of me. It was clearly a man and it walked about all over the house looking through windows as well.

Before my dad became a witness, he was studying Bartonism and Rosicruscionism. Thats when things started getting funny. The night it came and choked him while in bed with my mother watching, was when he tried getting rid of it.

It was jus so conveninent that witnesses had to knock on our friggin door. That was their way out. If you ask me it just another invitation for evil spirits.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Yikes.

Yes, I was terrified of demonZ when I was little... I had a sleep disorder, night terrors (no, not just nightmares, waking horrific dreams every night of my life) and was horrified to fall asleep at night. My mom told me years later she thought I was demonized!!! Thanks, Mom. Actually, thank heavens she had the good sense not to tell me she thought I was demonized when I was a child.

Now, creepy movies are cool and most make me laugh, and I think Lucifer got a very bad rap and played a created role. Read the Gnostic's view of the Eden story and you'll get an idea of what I mean... or read the brilliant Mark Twain's "Letters From Earth".

At this point, I do believe confused and hurtful forces exist (but that is what they are... not evil, but confused and hurt.) Nevertheless, I feel as if I have a wonderful amount of HEALTHY, loving forces around me most of the time, so I try not to focus on that which is so confused it might want to mess with me.

Cheers,
    Baba.

• silversurfer1
    silversurfer1

during childhood I was afraid of demons living in my families basement, thought Satan lived just a few inches under the soils surface, seeing churches at night freaked me out, didn't want to sleep alone, clowns and court jester scared the s*#t out of me. As an adult I was concerned about the source of things I purchased or was given to me, was afraid to watch movies with ghost/demons. Heard crazy stories from my youth up about demons, smurfs, the local anoited brothers battles with possesed people and or some of their belongings. If anything, I think demons are attracted to JW's and not because they have the "truth"

• jam
    jam

one thing i have learn since leaving the borg. is not to be judgmental. But my exprience with people that beleive in demons and such, are the same people, like my daugther who is still in the org.beleive that kfc grew headless chickens.She also beleive Bill Gates was giving away money. The point that i am trying too make is people are gullible. When I tell her the org. was a member of UN, they have lied too you, she look at me as if I told her I saw a person from out of space.

• Mincan
    Mincan

I believed the party line then, even now, when I wake up in the middle of the night in the dark I fear them...getting better now.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No, and I can't stand smurfs

Houses that have had evil deeds happen in their history seem to carry a negative energy that lasts. What that energy is I can't say. Why that energy remains I can't say.

I lived in a house for a year where a woman had been murdered by her husband, never saw or felt anything strange in that house, not saying that hauntings don't happened I've just never experienced it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit