Were you ever afraid of demons?

by Regretful_J 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Trust me I would be the same as you guys. I don't like BS and I always look for evidence. I always keep emotions in check. I'm not even saying it's demons really. I don't know what it is. I'm not even a ghost hunter. All I can say is there are places where things happen that cannot be explained, especially if two fully conscious skeptics experience the same phenomenon.

One day something might happen when your not looking for it. Houses that have had evil deeds happen in their history seem to carry a negative energy that lasts. What that energy is I can't say. Why that energy remains I can't say. If something were wrong with my head I would be seeing things and hearing things all the time and that never happens. Happy hunting!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I was warned about them frequently during my "Bible" study, perhaps in an attempt to get me suggestion of demons so I would attribute anything to the demons. And I presume they wanted to use this to rid my place of things like music, TV, videos, and the like.

Eventually I realized that Jehovah Himself was more than capable of doing these things, and that calling on His name might lead to His stopping for a time, or until He wanted to extort even more out of me. Satan was totally innocent. To prove that point, I went out and bought the most filthy rap I could get and checked the booklet. Every time, under the "Thanks", where God by any name was praised, I whited or blacked it out and put "Satan" in its place. I also got the Satanic music that the Watchtower Society explicitly warned me about, including Led Zeppelin. I put Led Zeppelin songs in my computer. I have all those death metal songs that the Watchtower Society was explicit in warning me against with the demons. So far, there have been no demons.

Further, I destroyed all those Puketower and Asleep! magazines that were supposed to protect me from demons. I also totally quit going to meetings and field circus. Then I went out and bought myself a Ouija board. No demons. There were no demons coming into my computer when I went to all the apostate Web sites that I could find, nor when I joined forums for apostasy. Nor did I get attacked by demons when I ordered lots of Christmas decorations, including crosses. Thus, I concluded that Jehovah Himself has been making problems in my life, not Satan, and that He would use them to extort me into ever more service.

Notably, since I have turned apostate, I haven't noticed any detrimental changes. The only difference is that Jehovah has nothing further to gain by harassing me (aside more apostasy and more of what He claimed to hate) and that I am no longer rewarding Him (and wasting my time) by going out in field circus.

• 5go
    5go

Yep

• spiritboi
    spiritboi

interesting topic....

4mylove :

"My JW friend is a massage therapist. She truly believes that one of her clients is a demon! She says that when she massages her she gets these really bad vibes, and that she just doesn't feel right after. That she actually feels physically ill. (ugh )

She says that after, she goes outside and walks on the grass to try to "ground" herself? Does this make any sense to anyone? She is Special

Shouldn't demons flee from JW?

LOL...grounding thru' grass... Advice her to touch the water pipe. If that works too, it may be due to static charges...

tribal girl..conversing with spirits..please ask them whether they know who is Jehovah.

When I am a witness and my father was in a trance, I hide in my room praying to jeh for the spirits to leave the house but they didn't.

I copy the hebrew tetragram for YHVH and hide it under the incense holder but the spirits still come and go as usual....

• spiritboi
    spiritboi

I GOT IT AT LAST!!!!!

Gopher, Sironi, at last I got my post properly formatted!!!!

Firefox 2.0.0.8 is the culprit. I switched to IE7 OK!

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Make of this what you will. I'll let you decide. It's Halloween folks, enjoy. I hope Dawg and J.Doe don't get possesed on us.LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad81hk1HMqk Haunted School house

• nicolaou
  • jacethespace
    jacethespace

I always found it funny when we were told in the tower that now we know the dead are conscious of nothing we are free because we dont have to fear being haunted.

I always thought " Yeah right, now were just scared that some evil demons are going to come and destroy our lives and minds for all eternity.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

There's a demon in my house, and his name is Jerry!

http://www.freeminds.org/video/house2.html

Randy

• Warlock
    Warlock
    When I was young before I ever even knew what demons were. I saw shadow ghosts that changed form right in front of me. I knew they were evil too. I could feel it. They even used to poke me in my sleep. I asked my father, if I could sleep in his bedroom and he sent me to the farthest darkest part of the house with a blanket to sleep on the floor, far away from the triple bunk bed with my brothers.

That's interesting. I used to work with a "brother" who told me, that when he was a child, he used to see little "creatures", about four feet tall, at night, and they used to poke him. He told his parents, and they told him he was just dreaming. He told me he was not dreaming.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit