Were you ever afraid of demons?

by Regretful_J 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Wanna see something a little freaky. I'm not implying anything, but lately I have been researching haunted houses and found this. Notice, all the watchtower and Awake magazines on the floor. This place is just plain creepy. I'm sure it had Jehoober's blessing in it's day though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb3zRq1t-cs Creepy house

• John Doe
    John Doe

Ty, there's nothing freaky about that house at all. It's simply an abandoned house, as benign as anything.

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

I have a healthy fear.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I tell you John. You may be right. But that's nothing a good scare wouldn't cure. You might say These things could be images that were created in my head, but when two people experience the same thing, like the audio phenomenon, and we are guys that don't like fairy tales, you have to take note.

Nowadays Ghost hunting is huge and the interest in it is ever increasing. There are skeptics, that have become beleivers, and there are some places, not like the one I showed you, that people have had to leave because of the disturbances. Teams have been brought in to investigate. I mean real skeptics too, that cannot explain the goings on in some of these places.

I try not to let too much worry me. I am an antique collector and I have things in my house over 200 years old. I don't let these things worry me, but I am aware of their existance. Heck lets face it. In Europe, they live in buildings a thousand years old. Life goes on, but I can't say that nothing is happening.

• dawg
    dawg

I'm not one to question what a person sees... But tye, there are usually rational reasons things happen.... I used to Ghost hunt, and I can tell you first hand I never saw anything-period... Tomorrow night, I'm going ghost hunting with the students across the street... I'll keep you posted.

• 4mylove
    4mylove

My JW friend is a massage therapist. She truly believes that one of her clients is a demon! She says that when she massages her she gets these really bad vibes, and that she just doesn't feel right after. That she actually feels physically ill. (ugh )

She says that after, she goes outside and walks on the grass to try to "ground" herself? Does this make any sense to anyone? She is Special!

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Hey Dawg, if your into these hunts once in a while, I don't know what equipment you are taking but bring a camera if you have one. Sometimes you can get pics with an orb or mist. Sometimes they can be wrtten off as dust on the lense, or soemthing else but then you can get genuine orbs that can't be explained. You can do the same thing in a Graveyard. You guys need a good scare. You should see all the things on the net nowadays. I've been veiwing this stuff endlessly.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

As a child, anything unexpected (sights, sounds, etc.) were laid at the dorrstep of demons. Frightening stories of possessed TVs with human hands coming out of them, or poltergeist activity with dishes flying and an attacking broom, were common.

If took 20 years of therapy to get beyond these superstitions.

I don't want to imply that there's "nothing out there" - I have had some profound spiritual experiences. But in all of my journeys, in all of my questing, I have not found any evil spirits (demons). Everything I've seen - mundane to wondrous - has always had some other cause.

• dawg
    dawg

Tye, after college I traveled... I worked out of Stoughton, Mass... a Georgia boy in Boston, what a gas... anyway, as a child I used to read Hawthorne; The House of Seven Gables is in Salem, Mass. and I visited ther quite often becasue I was such a Hawthorne fan... anyway,I was on hangman's hill in Salem, it's supposed to be the place where they hung the witches... I was taking photos at about 12 midnight... all by myself in what's supposed to be one of the most haunted places in the country.

As I was taking photos, I heard a loud scream... so loud that it almost brought me to my knees out of fear... stupid SOB kid riding his bike down the hill at 12AM.... I chased that kid down and cussed him the hell out! Funny as hell!

Yea,. I've got a few photos of orbs and the like... but Tye, I can explain all of them.... dust ect.

• tribalgirl
    tribalgirl

I was never afraid, despite the warnings from my parents and the talks on Sunday, LOL

But, then again, I am weird. I actually search out "spirits" to converse with them.

I've always thought it was crazy to be afraid of something that you don't really know. A healthy respect, yes. Fear, no.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit