Did anyone hear about this?

• horrible life
    horrible life

HI, Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1=no pain, I feel wonderful

2=Little Bruised, no biggie

3=Only when I breathe

4=I didn't see that semi-truck coming at me

5=If I don't get more pain pills, I'm gonna knock over a pharmacy.

Please rate your pain today. 1 2 3 4 5

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

Well HL it's kinda like this:

1=no pain, I feel wonderful (Not hardly, my behind is the part that hurts least and that bruise has a bruise on it)

2=Little Bruised, no biggie (See #1)

3=Only when I breathe (Deep breaths hurt because it hurts in my scapula (sp?))

4=I didn't see that semi-truck coming at me (Getting there. The discharge RN warned me about that and said 'keep moving'. When I woke up this morning I said to my wife that I was pretty sore. Her response was to tell me that the other RN said I should keep moving. WTH? How do you keep moving when you're sleeping? I think she needs better bedside manner, just don't tell her I said so - she may have to cut my food for me later)

5=If I don't get more pain pills, I'm gonna knock over a pharmacy. (I checked my scrip, it's for Lortab 5/500's and the pills are huge! I thought, hey I've got Tylenol at home why didn't they just give me straight heroin or whatever is the good ingredient in the Lortab.) ((Did you read about the drunken lawyer in Edmond that robbed the same pharmacy 3 times in one day looking for Oxycontin? That is messed up))

Please rate your pain today. 1 2 3 4 5 (Yes!)

Tell me again what instrument Child plays, I've forgotten.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Isn't that lawyer the one, who got caught, put in jail, and jumped from a 5 story window, and survived?? (If it weren't for bad luck, he'd have no luck at all, Gloom, dispair, and agony for me....)

My singing voice, isn't what it use to be. LOL

My daughter plays clairnet, but the director has changed her to bass clairnet, during marching season. She is now learning a sax. I think it is a Tenor Sax?? Not sure. He wants her in the Jazz band also.

I haven't shared this yet, but.... My daughter hopes to be drum major next year. She was asst. this year. It was senior night Friday, and the seniors were all called to the front of the field, and recognized Including the senior drum major. Also, was the oppertunity for the Jr. High Students to be able to go onto the field, also, and play with the big kids. (a real thrill, REALLY, for them) She was told the day before, that she would lead the fight song, with ALL of the kids. She went to drum major camp, and has been itching to do it. She was prepared. Didn't trip getting to the top of the platform. I had my camcorder going, when she was walking up to the platform, you could hear me talking, "There she is!!" She did wonderful!! Compliments from all around me.

Too bad the camcorder got turned off at the point where she was climbing the platform. I don't know what happened! But I can see it perfectly in my mind. Child wasn't too happy with me. I need to ask around to see if anyone else taped it. Surely they did, since it was senior night.

• Open mind
    Open mind

I was expecting to see something like this on this thread:

Your story was great though!

Open Mind

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

Wow OM those were awesome pics. It looks like they got the hand back and re-attached it in the second pic. Do you have a URL for the original story, I'd love to read it. Is that a crocogator or an allodile? I can't remember how to tell the difference.

• Open mind
  • mathilde
    mathilde

I always fall with my crocs if the floor is wet.

In Sweden there have been accidents in the operatingrooms because of the static electricity the crocs make.So they are banned from the Swedish hospitals.

They´re talking about banning them here too.

Mathilde

• Angry_Kangaroo
    Angry_Kangaroo

Ah, the horrors of bad shoes.

http://shoeblogs.com/horrors.html

My favorite quote: "Yes, the defenders of the Crocs they will speak, as the defenders of the ugly often do, of the great comfort of this "shoe". Manolo asks you, why must the "comfort" always be the war cry of those who would lead us into the bad shoes?"

• horrible life
    horrible life

I hope the eagle is sleeping. A good Loratab sleep.

If not, you should be. Gotta rest up, to hang those Christmas lights!!! HO HO HO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit