Crocs and assisted suicide attempts

by RisingEagle 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I first saw Crocs last summer in Australia. Because of the name, I assumed it was some local Aussie thing. Then I came back and saw them everywhere here. I tried them down under but didn't care for them. My feet are pretty sensitive.

• avengers
    avengers
    For a time I even tried my hand at selling women's shoes

You're not Al Bundy by any chance, are you?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I love my Crocs.

I have about 8 pair now, but I worked in a hospitol.

Had to match all my scrubs!

Its hard to not wear them with everything!!!!

Sorry you got so banged up.

purps

• Jourles
    Jourles

They hawk those things at all the AVP volleyball events. They are the main sponsor for the AVP.

I agree, they are not the prettiest looking shoes I've ever seen...

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

So funny to read this post as my current dilemma is whether or not to buy a pair of croc's. In fact, my current status on my facebook profile is "Princess DB is wondering whether she can bring herself to wear Croc's"

As you may have read from a previous post, I am about to start a new job, which involves me being on my feet for 90% of the day.

In my husband's words I am very "Carrie Bradshaw" about my shoes and do not really own a sensible pair! Last week I was on training for 2 days for the new job and came home with very very sore feet, so I have made peace with the fact that I may just have buy a pair of shoes which are more practical for the job, but the question remains - can I actually bring myself to wear those ugly ugly shoes?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Friends dont let friends wear Crocs

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Funny you wrote about this. Maddox just wrote an article on women's fashion:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=fashion

Crocs look like shit and they make your feet smell.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

You do know that twenty years from now, people will look back at the Crocs and say, "Gad, that is so 00's, what were we thinking back then!"

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Well I don't know if they make your feet smell...

But yes, they are dangerous, to both body and pride. They made me slip and fall on my ass on my way down the steps of a city bus. I didn't hurt myself seriously, but of course, everyone in the bus saw.

I still can't throw them away, I love my olive green fake-crocs. I'm just more careful.

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle
    For a time I even tried my hand at selling women's shoes

You're not Al Bundy by any chance, are you?

NO MA'AM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit