Crocs and assisted suicide attempts

by RisingEagle 34 Replies latest jw friends

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Thanks so much for posting your experiences with these shoes. My little Granddaughter has a pair and I was thinking of getting some for myself for next summer.

• ush419
    ush419

Was that Turner Falls you visited????

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

Ush: That's the place. It's very different from what I remember it being, but my last visit was 1978.

HL: I wish the happy pills worked like that for me, but they don't. I have been more drowsy after a benedryl. Have they had OBA yet this year or does your daughter not go until next year?

• bisous
    bisous

While I believe SOME pain should accompany the punishment for wearing these hideous shoes, broken bones is more than I would wish on most anyone.

Sorry for your accident. Trash cans and crocs seem worthy companions!

• horrible life
    horrible life

The contests were this month. Our school didn't compete. Last year the band was awesome. but not a large amount of bodies. Then we lost 13 seniors. This year, it is full of 8th graders, first time marching. Not a real pretty sight. Probably in 2 years, if we keep the numbers up, we will be ready to compete.

Can you call your Dr. for some stronger meds? You really just need them for a couple more days, to get over the roughest time. Glad you are married and have a little one, to take care of you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit