Okay guys, lets get back to what this board is all about -- here's MY story

by oppgirl63 37 Replies latest jw friends

• oppgirl63
    oppgirl63

I don't think the annointed sister was gay....she was just a freeloader and needed somewhere to stay...in my opinion.

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

Oppgirl I agre with Open Mind, your life is like the Fifth Season of the L Word- JW style. Watchtowers, lipstick lesbians, and sheek outfits... in field service, of course!

• oppgirl63
    oppgirl63

I often wonder just how many JW's live a double life. Probably more than we think.

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

A double life in general? Eh, probably a lot as 'double life' encompasses a multitude of other things. Being gay/homosexual/bisexual/LGBTIQXYZ?

Eh, probably close to 10%, just like every other group.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

you couldn't make it up

• oppgirl63
    oppgirl63

No..I swear I'm not making it up. I could write more but I tried not to ramble.

• BIG D
    BIG D

i think your problems are not the jw persea but you have relationship problems, and when you allow yourself to be used like this( back and forth) you are the problem, you allow this to happen to you, obviously she dosent or is incapable of really caring for anyone.

i see very imature people here, grow up and be a responsible person, and your life will improve!

big d

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Okay, that was quite a story. Even though we are here for you, I am not clear what
    your needs are now. Your roommate needs stability and love. She needs to get that
    blasted religion out of her life. I don't think her former lesbian lover will ever be the one
    to do that. I don't even know if it's necessary to convince her that the religion is a
    big problem. She will flip back and forth no matter what is said or done for her.

What about you? Are you going to a therapist? Do you have a support group? (besides us)

Do you have good family or friends that listen and meet you for a coffee or a cocktail?

You are carrying someone else's burden. I don't say you should drop it, you have committed
    some care to that person. But don't let that burden from someone else consume you.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

I ain't buyin' it.

• Sassy
    Sassy

well that is quite a soap opera..

somehow my life feels much simpler now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit