Okay guys, lets get back to what this board is all about -- here's MY story

by oppgirl63 37 Replies latest jw friends

• oppgirl63
    oppgirl63

BFD - Yes there is a lot of drama in lesbian land...especially when the JW's are involved!

• BFD
    BFD

opp.

Too bad about her illness. I find it astonishing that she is 8 years your senior and you have become like a mom to her.

Bible studdies, twins, annointed, lesbians, windows, weed I agree this would look great on JS! lol

I hope only the best for you.

BFD

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

oppgirl63 . . .

". . .If God doesn't like me there's nothing I can do about it".

C'mon, don't be that way. God loves you even if you don't.

I'm having a hard time buying your story, however, if you tell me it's the truth then by God it's the truth! Who am I to say that it isn't? Your world has truly come down on you and I feel bad about it. This may sound simplistic but when I'm all covered with IT, I pray. Shut off the TV and radio, get down on your knees, close your eyes and PRAY to God . . .pray only from the heart, then do again tomorrow, then the next day, and the next . . .okay?

And I'll pray for you tonight.

• oppgirl63
    oppgirl63

Tigerman...I do like myself...very much. That's why I'm not changing. Thanks for the prayers.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Is she on disability? If she is.... why is she not living in her own apartment???? I work with individuals that have children with epilepsy, and they live on their own. The only reason why I am asking is for you. You can not be Mom, babysitter, and pretend lover to this woman. She also needs a life, just like you do.

Obviously, you are a kind and compassionate person, or you would never tolerate this arrangement. In saying this, it shows you deserve to have a healthy loving life with a partner. Please begin to think of yourself. Even if you found someone else to share a life, more then likely they would not want this woman living with the two of you. Having this JW person living with you is probably going to be a turn off for others ..to even think of you as a potential partner. Sorry just concerned for you. JMO

Leslie

• oppgirl63
    oppgirl63

LeslieV...I agree with you. Yes she is on disability, but she doesn't make enough to live on her own. She has some mental slowness at times because of the illness. I have to put her meds out each night for her to take the next day or she'll forget. Because of her epilepsy she can't drive. I do agree that at some point things will change...thankfully she has improved enough that's she actually trying to save for a car.

I do know that if I meet someone that things will have to change...she is aware of that as well. Thank you for your concern.

• Trevanian
    Trevanian

She doesn't make enough to live on her own, but she's saving for a car.

Because of her epilepsy she can't drive, but she's saving for a car.

Alrighty then.

• oppgirl63
    oppgirl63

Trevian....she's hopeful that she will get her seziures under control one day and be able to drive again.

Don't you think someone should have a car if they live on their own?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit