Okay guys, lets get back to what this board is all about -- here's MY story

by oppgirl63 37 Replies latest jw friends

• oppgirl63
    oppgirl63

I'm sorry if some of you feel I'm making this up but I'm not. I waited this long to post my story because I thought it was so unbelievable myself. Now I wish I hadn't. Just forget it.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Don't just forget it. You don't have to have every last person here believe you.

It took courage to tell us that. You will see that you have people here who want
    to help or at least just listen. Thanks for sharing. Please don't let the
    Trevor-gate board scare you away.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

All I can say is WOW...I think you should sell your story.

My only comment is this...where are you in this story???? You have done everything to take care of this JW woman. Her needs, her wants...where are your needs being met? Don't you think that you deserve love, and someone that cares for you. You have become this woman's mother. If she believes in this religion so much, have them take care of her.

Leslie

• DJK
    DJK

I believe you. I think my post was sincere.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    I ain't buyin' it.

According to The Gender Genie, this story was written by a woman. The gender genie analyzes a piece of text for words that are traditionally more common to males or females. It tallies the words common to each gender and then makes a guess as to the sex of the writer.

This story scored 4070 female and 1720 male.

• Trevanian
    Trevanian

The Gender Genie sounds like a wonderful genie.

Does the Gender Genie also do checks for emotional stability?

• BFD
    BFD
    I'm sorry if some of you feel I'm making this up but I'm not. I waited this long to post my story because I thought it was so unbelievable myself. Now I wish I hadn't. Just forget it.

Honey, I read your post this afternoon and did not comment because my jaw was on the floor. I'm sure this is a condensed version too. I don't care what anyone says; lesbians have soooooo much more drama then queens. OY!

Forget it? Forget it.

BFD

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

The Gender Genie sounds like a wonderful genie.

Does the Gender Genie also do checks for emotional stability?

You see how accurate it is? Your above words were determined to be 100% male.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    No..I swear I'm not making it up.

thats what i said

i don't disbelieve you

for that very reason.

hope you find some kinda resolution

• oppgirl63
    oppgirl63

Thanks for everyone's response...even if it was negative. I think I would have a hard time believing it all if I wasn't living in it...that's why I was hesitant to post it. After the Trevor mess, I was very angry and you all deserve the truth and I thought now would be as good a time as any to post this mess I've lived through. When my now roommate married her twin's boyfriend I thought about call Jerry Springer...it would make such a good show.

LeslieV - no..not all of my needs are being met. I agree that I have become her mother. And it is my fault for letting that happen. Since her health is better these days, I've starting going out more with my friends like I did prior to all this happening. We'll see where it leads. Thanks for caring.

The type of illness she had is call herpes simplex encephalitis...it's when the virus that causes cold sores on your lip gets in your brain. If you look it up on the internet, you'll see that it can cause psychotic behavior. I didn't know anything about this illness until she got it. It's caused by your immune system getting bad and the virus gets in your brain.

I truly believe the stress of trying to be a JW, having a relationship with me, with her neighbor and trying to keep it all going and at the same time and the guilt she has for being gay actually caused her immune system to go downhill and that's how she got sick. I think it all just piled up on her. I'm just glad she's alive. I just wish she didn't think she had to change what she is on the inside for everlasting life. I can't change who I am...had my first crush at 4 yrs old. If God doesn't like me there's nothing I can do about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit