HOW MANY DIED DURING CRUSADES?

by writetoknow 87 Replies latest watchtower bible

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This

a·the·ism /'e??i??z?m/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ey-thee-iz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. the doctrine or belief that there is no God.

2. disbelief in the existence of a supreme being or beings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1580–90; < Gk áthe(os) godless + -ism]

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)

Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Do you believe in all of the gods, writetoknow?

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

Just what we need, another wacko!

Kook alert!

Kook alert!

Kook alert!

changeling

So does this mean that if some one does not hold your view they are WACKO?

Perhaps you should get off this forum and read that I lot of WACKO believe in God.

But thank you for the put down that seems to be how it goes everytimes some one holds another point of veiw. Sound like the real narrow mined WACKO AIN'T ME

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

In view of your most recent post, writetoknow, I really encourage your looking in to that English "thing".

Yesterday wouldn't be soon enough.

Peace, friend.

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

Ok one more time for the record. I started this post for one reasons only. Not to prove there is a God.

1.) I don't believe you can prove that to any person on this earth if they do not wanted to believe there is a God.

2.) It does not affect my faith if everyone on this post does not believe in God

3.) I posted the information to show how much hatred there is for anyone believing in God

4.) I posted to show how anyone holding another view is treated by the so called enlighten

5.) I have used the same type of reason people use to disprove belief in God

And you guys did perfectly you have proven just how intolerant your are of anyone that believes in God. You have proven that you have a religious fervor against belief in God. And God forbid that anyone should defend their belief they are a WACKO.

So close minded Christain are no different then you are.

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

Yes, thank you for the great encouragement I am equally certain you feel much better about yourself.

Earlier this year, Newsweek religion columnist Marc Gellman confessed that atheists had lately befuddled him: “What I simply do not understand is why they are often so angry,” Gellman lamented. “I just don’t get it.”

Why are atheists so angry? Sam Harris and Dennis Prager inaugurate Jewcy’s “Big Question” series by arguing this very question. In the Big Question, passionate thinkers will debate the weightiest, most contentious issues of the day via e-mail.

Author of the thundering anti-theist polemics The End of Faith and Letter to a Christian Nation, Harris may just be the Thomas Paine of an emerging movement to wrench religion out of American life. Prager is a nationally syndicated talk radio host who trumpets the virtues of the Judeo-Christian tradition. For the next four days, each of them will send us one e-mail per day.

• changeling
    changeling

My Dear: I proclaim you a "wacko" not because I disagree with you, but because of the obsessive and irrational way in which you present your arguments.

Take my advice: get some therapy.

Please follow nvr's advice and look into some English grammar lessons.

changeling

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

My Dear: I proclaim you a "wacko" not because I disagree with you, but because of the obsessive and irrational way in which you present your arguments.

Take my advice: get some therapy.

Please follow nvr's advice and look into some English grammar lessons.

changeling

You are so demeaning self-righteous and offensive in your comments. Are these statements clear enough for you to follow? Does telling someone toget therapy make you feel better about your own insecurities?

Get a life and find another victim to work on so your hateful life will have some meaning - are you obessed with being superior or do you need therapy?

Your irrational Wacko comments states it all. If you have a comment about what I've stated thats ok, but "take my advise" your condescension make me want to puke!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit