HOW MANY DIED DURING CRUSADES?

by writetoknow 87 Replies latest watchtower bible

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

I stop going to church 30 years ago because of people like you that hid their hate and are not open minded enough to think there is two sides to every story! Although if I find a church you would fit into I will contact you.

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

Jee a person that can actually see the nature of people. That is refreshing that dogma is dogma no matter what you call it! It is easy to hate and just state onside of an issue. I have read so many statement on this site the self-righteous condmnation of anyone professing faith in God. And a little old post the states there another point of veiw send people into a frenzy of put downs. Sound just like the religious people they can't stand.

How enlighten we've become since leaving JW's

• erynw
    erynw

wow!

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

I agree wow! Amazing what we think we know and how little information is takes to hate another group. Now we know how Hitler came to power.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I stop going to church 30 years ago because of people like you

Explain that, please. It makes no sense at all to me.

that hid their hate

Where did you pick up on hate in what I said? I stated a fact about the bloodthirsty Bible God. He's got the issues with hate. Not me.

and are not open minded enough to think there is two sides to every story!

I'm open-minded enough to realize that there are infinite sides to every story. Way more than two.

Although if I find a church you would fit into I will contact you.

I was being sarcastic. Of course you knew that. I think I might go to a Unitarian Universalist meeting someday. Not sure.

• erynw
    erynw

actually, wow is short for "wots of words".

I wasn't agreeing or disagreeing. (but I suspect you knew that)

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

Hey let the post stand I think anyone reading it will see have faith!

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

I don't care if you agree or not I was making comments about other post. We don't like long post that present a larger discussion we want sound bits that how we determine what is truth in our generation.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

What's your first language?

I ask because I'm sincerely having trouble understanding much of what you're trying to communicate?

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

Let your statements stand if they are sincere you have no need of defense! If you want to go to chruch perhaps you need to go to another forum.

Sorry, writetoknow.

Just read it all.

Can I go to church with you?

Where are we going?

Please enlighten this "new narrow minded enlighten bigot".( quoting your butchered phrase)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit